Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

TSonlineTVmod discussion

Gigablue HD

Old 01-08-2015, 19:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPASCAR View Post
Hi guys
Just for info, Glarab works in version 5 but No teledunet or solutv
I have installed also version 5.1 but when I login I get a crash every time
1 - dont click yellow to login just save login data with green
2 - teledunet script have problem if you cant wait you can do that in version 5.1 : go to teledunet website and login, now go back to tsonlinetvmod and play channel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szudena For This Useful Post:
PAPASCAR (01-08-2015), samkooke (01-08-2015)
Old 01-08-2015, 19:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks , as allways we can wait
Old 16-08-2015, 14:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Link for Tsonline 5.2 Please.
Old 16-08-2015, 14:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaabiii View Post
Link for Tsonline 5.2 Please.
download it from the plugin

*open plugin then blue button and than blue again
Old 16-08-2015, 15:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi guys!!!The last vs posted is 5.0?I don't find the vs 5.1...It's right?Just 5.0 vs?THX in advance!!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 16-08-2015, 15:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is online m8
The Following User Says Thank You to diablo For This Useful Post:
ettore88 (16-08-2015)
Old 16-08-2015, 16:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi!!!I have installed the TSonlineTVmod's last vs(5.2)...I can't watch no channel...(GLarab&Teledunet)"Please set-up tour login to watch this channel"I put my Teledunet credentials,but they don't work!How can i.fix it?What's Solu-Iptv?THX in advance!!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 20-08-2015, 13:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,652 Times in 1,362 Posts

after inserting correct user/pass which u have to check in the webpage working or not , do restart e2, also u should have correct date/time in ur box to sync with plugin teledunet id & token & do restart e2 till u clear chs
The Following User Says Thank You to fankoosh For This Useful Post:
ettore88 (20-08-2015)
Old 20-08-2015, 13:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fankoosh View Post
after inserting correct user/pass which u have to check in the webpage working or not , do restart e2, also u should have correct date/time in ur box to sync with plugin teledunet id & token & do restart e2 till u clear chs
Many many thx m8!!!It's ok!!!
Old 20-08-2015, 21:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

@fankoosh:
I have problems with livestreamersrv, after i installed
singledispatch now it says' no module named concurrent'.
I tried opkg install but telnet can't find the ipk.thanks

cheers