Messenger Installed

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone. I hope you'll like this. I just installed messenger on Sat Universe. You can access it from navbar with the link called "SUmessenger".
It is still kind of in testing stages this release so it might have bugs. From what I noticed it works a little better with IE then with FF. But it still works on both.
You can only have one on one conversations. No group chat. When you launch it it will take some time before it loads list of people that are online in messenger. And then you can click on any username to start a chat with him.
Some of the functions are not active yet, I hope author will have time to implement them. Big thanks to authors of messenger for vbulletin.
You have to be logged in to forums before you can load messenger.

I am out now, so you won't see me there today :)

maximo

Super VIP
just to let you know that i just notice that arcade and listen to radio missing too on predator
as i never noticed as i use predator

Last edited:

monk

Registered
#5 Today, 02:45 PM
Pattyren
Assist Admin Join Date: Aug 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the upgrade

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
just to let you know that i just notice that arcade and listen to radio missing too on predator
as i never noticed as i use predator

I am aware of this. I neglected people that use other styles since I figured there is not many :)
So I only modified default style for some things. But I'll change that, you'll have them in predator too. ;)

chris

now if the following skins you are don't show not the sumessanger

black & gold no
predator no

you the sumessanger only with the default skin

:welcome2 :thum:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
now if the following skins you are don't show not the sumessanger

black & gold no
predator no

you the sumessanger only with the default skin

:welcome2 :thum:

Yes, thats what I wrote, only default style had complete navbar. But you can check again, now they all have same navbar links ;)