Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

DM920

Dreambox HD Models

Old 20-12-2017, 19:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonezahoor View Post
In OpenAtv 6.0 I don't think it good blind scan iit take too much time to scan but in dreamelite it is very fast
With OpenATV 6.1 is very fast... try to update the image! Less than 2 minutes...... ;DreamElite is the perfect image for DM900... i think..

Last edited by arkanoid9; 20-12-2017 at 19:37..
The Following User Says Thank You to arkanoid9 For This Useful Post:
molhopicante (21-12-2017)
Old 21-12-2017, 02:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 15,547 Times in 4,939 Posts

@vladan

....♦♦♦....♦♦♦.... Only Dreambox ....♦♦♦....♦♦♦....
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.strauss For This Useful Post:
arkanoid9 (21-12-2017)
Old 21-12-2017, 04:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.strauss View Post
thanks m8 !!
wow long time on that site !!
ok i m not sow good with the germany lenguage but from what i see they are speeking about the new tunner ,for me the dm 900 its new and i need to play with it to see where is going with the tunner Si21662B , about the athers thing s2x its very new sow need time to see it whats going to be.(i have tbs cart 6983 s2 for morre thinks to do)
1)i have try new enigma2 and suprise me
2)open atv 6.1 little hard to fix it ,stil play.
3)my love open pli dont suport it i m thinking to try your images .....)
Old 21-12-2017, 09:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkanoid9 View Post
In Dm900 blindscan is amazing with dream elite and openatv ...
I think it would be the same for dm920.. 4:2:2 nothing 😔
Dreamboxes can't plays 4:4:2 directlly may be with openwebif like octagon sf 4008 plays those feeds via stream-relay
AZbox or sat cards can play it.
Old 21-12-2017, 16:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladan !! View Post
sow with Si21662B dont support blind scan and multistream ?
Read carfuly what I wrote. I was refering to blindscan olny, on new tunners that I have confirmation that BS works.

Si21662B it's acualy an old borring type with basic functionality. Blindscan works, but it dosen't suport multistream so then I do not recomnd buying that. Multistream dosent work also on bcm45208.
It's important to familiarize with the description on Dreambox Tuner befor buying, because there are a lot of different types. Multistream functionality it's in tuner name, so you can not by mistaken in that matter.
Old 21-12-2017, 18:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl View Post
Read carfuly what I wrote. I was refering to blindscan olny, on new tunners that I have confirmation that BS works.

Si21662B it's acualy an old borring type with basic functionality. Blindscan works, but it dosen't suport multistream so then I do not recomnd buying that. Multistream dosent work also on bcm45208.
It's important to familiarize with the description on Dreambox Tuner befor buying, because there are a lot of different types. Multistream functionality it's in tuner name, so you can not by mistaken in that matter.
thanks for replay !!
3 days i play with dm 900 and ok the tunner is the normal dm tunners whitch i know for long time , the new tunner with multistreem + s2x ok dm dont wont to be back to the future fix that (Octagon SF4008 Triple 4K 2x DVB-S2X E2 is not on tha same price with dm and its work 6 month)
now about the new think MS (multistreem) and s2X i dont think that people still know what is , for me is old the MS , on the future we dont know what is going to be on the normals tp.
when i buy the dm 900 i taki it 200 euro from i friend and i know it with which tunner going to be , the new think is i can change the tunner when i wont(90 euro on amazon the new tunner) sow not big think why i need to buy dm 920 .
long time ago i fix video about multistreem and the feeds on 16QPSK +32 apsk with tbs 6925 , you can see it its free (jast is in greek lenguage)
i m jast a DXR and thats is my hubby !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJtm01-wdhQ&t=13s
thanks for the replay , you make me to undrestant match better the tunner of dm900 (how you sey BORRING)!!
The Following User Says Thank You to vladan !! For This Useful Post:
accept (13-01-2018)
Old 25-12-2017, 12:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Does it play 4:2:2 channels ?
Old 12-01-2018, 03:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,219 Times in 5,529 Posts

Few days back this brand also come to me...and from ukraina come DVB-T tuner. Many Thanks for Oleg!!! But not have time to test this box...working in danmark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20180104-WA0003.jpg (181.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180104-WA0004.jpg (140.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180104-WA0007.jpg (129.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180104-WA0005.jpg (165.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20180104-WA0006.jpg (131.6 KB, 14 views)

Dreambox DM 920 Triple (DVB-S2X MultiStream FBC Tuner) Motor settings 30W-90E
Vu+Duo2 4W & 5W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 36E, 75E
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Serjoga For This Useful Post:
accept (13-01-2018), ararat (20-01-2018), DR-10 (12-01-2018), oys (12-01-2018)
Old 20-01-2018, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,986 Times in 3,605 Posts

My 920 is running flawlessly with unstable original DreamOS 2.5 for three weeks now.
No extra skin installed.
Additional plugins that i installed:
Network browser, Dbackup, HDMI-IN plugin, MultiRC.

Am only watching fta channels and my tv is not 4K (21:9 Full HD 2560 x 1080p with 3D - i rather want 3D than 4K functioning). So i set the box output toFull-HD 1080p instead of UHD 2160p .

Got one Twin DVB-S2 FBC tuner inside. Only one cable is attached to tuner A1 which comes from a Dur-Line UK124 Unicable 2 LNB. In tuner menu, i gave 8 Unicable SNR frequencies only to tuner A1 and left tuner A2 inactive and not attached.

I donīt need a DVB-S2X (X are the ones with multistream - usually cost 30 € more than the non-X ones), because my preferred channels on Astra 19.2 donīt broadcast multistream.
(Somebody on dreamboard compared the new Twin DVB-S2 FBC with the Twin DVB-S2X FBC tuner and wrote: both look the same, behave the same and if you donīt need multistream you can chose the nonX version.)

Without really wanting to test the box, i once accidentally programmed six recording timers on different channels/different transponders for the same time. Watched a seventh program on top, when suddenly one message after the other popped up "Recording got started". Then i controlled my timer menu and noticed that six live recordings were running simultaneously.
No problem for the DM920.

FTP file transfers (test) afterwards to my pc over GBit LAN were ~ 7 times faster than before on my old DM8000s.

Box boots up in ~ 30 seconds, so i can keep it in standby (instead of idle before with my DM8000s): Timer recordings work flawlessly from standby.

Tested HDMI-IN recording, too.
Worked okay in 1080p, but i wasnīt too satisfied with the picture quality. (Bit too bright / low contrast) Maybe need new hardware could improve this (better HDMI 2.0 cables / better 4K HDMI splitter). Donīt know yet, if i will use that feature. (Donīt want to start collecting movies and not having enough time to watch. )

Picture quality on DVB channels is crystal clear, though, - not only on the few UHD channels.
Upscaling to 1080p lets even older 576i channels look good.

I replaced both my 8000s with one 920 and it outgoes them.
Nice box.
Old 20-01-2018, 20:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if you wont to try the X on 19.2e check this :
11552 H 25500 11/20 dvb-s2 qpsk , fec:11/20 .H.265 UHD
X its not only multistream .
with dream elit is match faster them 30seconts .
The Following User Says Thank You to vladan !! For This Useful Post:
ararat (31-01-2018)