Finally the Qbox HD

spidertop

Registered
Not able to PM you...

elgeneral has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her

Anyway Iva not Included...

I'm looking for the first impressions :)

spidertop

Registered
Now is OK my PM

saludos

PM still mnot working :)

Let me know as you buy it.

I have a Dreambox 7020 (magic..)
and a Ipbox 9000 (that I gave away for Christmas, waiting the QboxHd).
Support for Ipbox9000 is very low, only Sifteam group. Not very satisfied. Enigma continously crashing.
I see that QboxHD will have Enigma on board. And this is really good.
I'm really looking forward for some review for this product. Alternative could be Dreambox 8000, but it's too much (900E)...

Greetings from Italy

petpet

Registered
I placed an order to Duolabs site 2 days ago,
waiting for the units to arrive, I have seen some other places, they may be delayed 2 weeks, but should arrive this Month

maumixio

Staff member
I placed an order to Duolabs site 2 days ago,
waiting for the units to arrive, I have seen some other places, they may be delayed 2 weeks, but should arrive this Month

I'm sorry to say that I made a phone call to Duolabs here in Italy and they explain to me no more Qbox for this month of january, they starded production but it takes time. For Qbox HD they need extra time, maybe weeks till middle of february. I repeat this is my phone call last friday afternoon. If you need it urgently try on other places. Rgds.

petpet

Registered
I'm sorry to say that I made a phone call to Duolabs here in Italy and they explain to me no more Qbox for this month of january, they starded production but it takes time. For Qbox HD they need extra time, maybe weeks till middle of february. I repeat this is my phone call last friday afternoon. If you need it urgently try on other places. Rgds.

hello Maumixio
Thank you soo much for trying to obtain information,:thum:
I am really sorry, I missed the first shipment :((I placed the order together with my nabour, and we both had the hope to get one-
however, probably nothing to do and we will wait for next delivery, and cross our fingers it will be in within the next Month
regards Petpet

Last edited:

centralrock

Registered
Just talk to duolabs on the phone, i do place my order 2 weeks ago and they say that have problems for the delivery and also they tell me people that make a order with credit card after 21 / 25 days if the havent heard nothing from duolabs the credit card order will expire and then the user must place the order again :-(
Regards

stauffie

Registered
so duolabs take not good care of his customer.
bad bad bad why not say that they have troubels getting the box to work

maumixio

Staff member
This is from main factory...
15 January, 2009

Important information!

The Q-Box one (Standard Definition) is NOT out of production as reported in some Internet Communities or Resellers.

Due to the new chinese year celebration the product will be ready again by the end of February.

A small quantity is available by our online shop!

Thank you for understanding
It is what I said before, just be patient. Rgds.

elgeneral

Registered
Sneak preview of the QBox HD startup screen

Here's a 15 second sneak video preview of the QBox HD Startup screen, it plays perfectly well in 'KMPlayer', and is recorded in HD, and is quite impressive, as I've not seen anthing like it on any other receiver.

Code:
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/183833428/QBox_HD_Startup_Screen_Image.zip

Gracias Laurals53

Welshman

Registered
Hi all, I placed an order with Duolabs for the QBOX HD on 23 December 2008, I used a credit card for the transaction and the money was taken from my account, 2 weeks later the money was put back on my card.

I have emailed Duolabs 4 times to ask if my order is ever going through, but they have never replied to any of my emails, from what I have read on the forums there has been a delay, but I have not been told anything official also I have read reports that Duolabs support is rather poor on other products.

I am now considering the ABCOM IPBOX 9000 HD or the Cuberevo IPBOX 9000 HD, are they both the same or is one a clone?

Regards, Welshman..

keydember

Registered
for who concern,

i have the qbox HD and i'm not so happy with it.

its running now the latest bootfile and the latest filesystem.
For EMU, i found a cccam.sh4 version and that is running on it but only can use as client and not as server.
Also, its crashing many times and need a manual boot. But when cccam is running, its run a time and after let say 30 min. its stop with playing.

so, that my opinion of it. Buy a DM. I have a DM800 and its running mush better then qbox and more stable.

regards,

keydember

halloa

Registered
I use the last image and it works now very stable. Have the box now 2 weeks and the updates are very good and support is now much better.

Now are many skins and settings (DREAMBOX can be used also) availible and Radar Cam run very well now.

It's still have some little bugs but what i have seen in 2 weeks very good job with the updates.