Easy Blind scan pro Problem On Cband

Blackman1948

Registered
I have been using Easy Blind scan 4.2.0.0 for about a year now and it blind scan C and KU 90% ok. The reason I say 90% is it seems to miss out on the Higher frequencies of CBand over 4100Mhz (Ku Full range OK)so I have decided to try the Later pro version EBS Pro 9.2.0.0 and I can get it to Blind scan Ku frequencies but will not find anything on CBand none whatsoever.
A run down I'm using a TBS 6982 Sat card with the latest drivers.
In EBS Pro I'm using BLScan Engine not BLSCan2, (tried both BLScan2 just went to H and V and it was over in a Flash with no findings.
My locals are set like the early version of Easy Blind scan which are Lof1 5150. LoF Sw 0. LoF2 0 and still no Cband Blind scan.
I have tried Local of 5150,5150,5150 for the 3 settings and still no go. Again Ku Band Blind scanning is OK!! its just Cband that refuses to find anything Blind scanning.

What could be the problem guys! Have I missed a setting or set something incorrectly.

Blackman1948

Registered
Write this on EBS forum.
Better still I tried a later Version of EBS being ver 12.0.0.3 and it Blind scans Cband with no problems. I tried my older version of EBS Version 4.2 and it found 13 Transponders on Asiasat 5 and 5 seconds late I tried EBS Ver 12 and on the same sat it found 20 transponders so work that out. Version 12 Blind scans a lot Slower than Version 4.2 but it gets the ones close to 4200Mhz