Arion/Ferguson/PowerSky...Chat

coal1

Registered
menu ****> 1113

You are a true gent..... Have it working perfect there now.... thank you for all your help.... I have been on many forums over the years and you have been the most helpful and quick !!! :thum:

Many many thanks JAKITAKI

Ord Mantel

Registered
Biss keys is already in SW, no options with manualy change. You can change/edit Biss keys in SW only with Biss Browse tool.

GodJonas

Registered
I there...

My problem is that my Ariva 210 Combo isn't opening the Al Jazeera Sports channels, but I think my keys are right!

Here they are for you can take a look at them:

jscsports.jpg

Thanks in advance! GodJonas! :)

GodJonas

Registered
SBCL_Bulsat-AustriaSat-CanalSat-CS Link-JSC Sport-Tv Globo-Sic International-Ant1 Europe-MEZZO___27.12.2012
Hi...

In first place, thanks for the stuff!

And second, could you please explain me what is this and what it does?

Sorry, I'm a little noob already :confused:

P.S - And sorry too if here chat is not allowed! :mecry:

Dont chat on upload!

saljoq

Registered
dear how to use j tang plz flash file send and master software for viva ci 9000 reply soon thanks

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
dear how to use j tang plz flash file send and master software for viva ci 9000 reply soon thanks

J-TAg UP
Example resuscitation Fergusonów AFxx18 series ::*

- Jtag connected to the tuner
- Turn on the receiver to the current
- Fire up the program
- Select "2MB (7FE000000)"
- Select LPT1 or LPT2- Click on the "START"
- The program should display

====================init JTAG
IDCODE: 1D405041
CPU: STi5518
Stop CPUClear
Trap: Please Wait ...
Load Trap -> Ram: Please Wait ...
Load Trap: LEN Ok
Trap init: Please Wait ...
Trap_Wptr 80000534Trap_Iptr 80000140
Start Trap: Please Wait ...
Load EMI: Please Wait ...
init OK====================

- The connection has been successfully established, so click on the "Erase", the program should work a while and see

DCU OK
Trap_Wptr: 80000534
Erase ADR [7FE00000]: Please Wait ...
Erase success!
====================
- The next step is to write flash, click on "Write" to select an efficient flash to upload, then click on OK- After this the program will
DCU OK
Trap_Wptr: 80000534
Write Flash ADR [7FE00000] LEN [00200000]
: Please Wait ...====================
and will upload flash, it will be visible after changing addresses in the- Wait until it comes to 7FFFF000 address and the program will
====================Write Flash END====================

- Turn off the power tuner, detachable jtag
- Turn on the tuner again and check the result of our resuscitation

you have, the programmer j-tag

images

and dump_flash ...I do not have ;)

alfa1

Registered
Hello to everybody, i would like to ask if i can load firmware with a usb on a arion AF5230VHD receiver and which firmware i mcan use thanks in advance

aleltaka

Registered
I put OLIMPIA_8110CISK-8210CISK_B6828_07.03.2011.rar software to my arion 8210 ciskv with the latest keys b6833(3/3/2013) but B@lsat(d@ema and N@va sport)don't open.What can i do?Please help me.After the upgreade to this software in the receiver wrote b6825 and not b6828.Is this the problem or what is?Thank you in advance.

Ord Mantel

Registered
Man who modify SW is not change all information in SW to B6828, but this SW is higher then B6825, and should support Bulsat (I checked RSA keys in SW). With last IRK key (02.03.) Bulsat it should be open.

aleltaka

Registered
I think i remember that(years ago) i read somewhere that i must do something to open emu(some numbers? in sleep mode i think).:confused:

Medo24

Registered
Arion AF2000 NCS

Which is the last software for Arion AF 2000 NCS and where can it download? And last tool?

Medo24

Registered
Thank you! But I have a few questions! Is there a newer software than this? This is from a long time ago. I'm already have found this on some forum. Is there any newer maybe some of his clones? Since I'm still in the process of reading and learning is there a user instruction manuals for this receiver. Thanks for the effort!

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thank you! But I have a few questions! Is there a newer software than this? This is from a long time ago. I'm already have found this on some forum. Is there any newer maybe some of his clones? Since I'm still in the process of reading and learning is there a user instruction manuals for this receiver. Thanks for the effort!

I have not met as newer software v1.0.3 ;)

Medo24

Registered
One last question, at least I hope :). When I insert software 1.0.3 should I add then SW_MASTER_S811EC_VSH_B6833_12042013 and key Keys B6833 14-11-13.zip? Thanks for the quick response!!!

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
One last question, at least I hope :). When I insert software 1.0.3 should I add then SW_MASTER_S811EC_VSH_B6833_12042013 and key Keys B6833 14-11-13.zip? Thanks for the quick response!!!

NO! This software is not up to your receiver