PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

Shamra

Registered
Freeware is just a tool to make use of otherwise valuable information. Noone releases valuable information for the purpose of freeware/opensource benefit and happyness of public. Someone always does it for their own benefit.

Don't blame the Chinese, they just do what's natural to them. It's just too tempting not to pay some $$$ to a good hacker who can reverse engineer the hash modes, just like it might be tempting for that hacker not to accept the $$$, even though in the beginning the hacker maybe thought he would do it for fun and to make his ego feel good... now he can also make his wallet feel good :)
Bingo!

kebien

Registered
Freeware is just a tool to make use of otherwise valuable information. Noone releases valuable information for the purpose of freeware/opensource benefit and happyness of public. Someone always does it for their own benefit.

Don't blame the Chinese, they just do what's natural to them. It's just too tempting not to pay some $$$ to a good hacker who can reverse engineer the hash modes, just like it might be tempting for that hacker not to accept the $$$, even though in the beginning the hacker maybe thought he would do it for fun and to make his ego feel good... now he can also make his wallet feel good :)

The only way you had powervu working is because valuable information was released for the benefit and happiness of the public,and was released first than any other powervu commercial venture,you can check this same board for its history.
So do not come here telling us a different story,I am surprised actually you that been around for so long (if you are the general I know) do not understand the commercial pushers used oscam public information to open powervu,this is not like the egg and the chicken,we know where everything came from.
To this day,all emulators work because someone helped the public,since the first freedec release.

It is known also that since the firmware disassembles were posted publicly,many hackers took advantage and even downloaded the updates from stream and analyzed it and are feeding the chinese companies (or whoever is selling this boxes).My take is only one person feeding all of them.
There is money on hacks only until the provider stops them,that's it.

But do not get confused and confuse others : most freeware hackers are dedicated to help freeware.
Is not about the money for many of them,while for some is.
You should be glad there is people that helped this hobby for so long and still do it.

You must blame whoever is the cause of the problem,not the ones that started all without asking for anything.....Oscam still free and being supported,no reason to spit on their face because they are not fixing their emu

Last edited:

Shamra

Registered
The only way you had powervu working is because valuable information was released for the benefit and happiness of the public,and was released first than any other powervu commercial venture,you can check this same board for its history.
So do not come here telling us a different story,I am surprised actually you that been around for so long (if you are the general I know) do not understand the commercial pushers used oscam public information to open powervu,this is not like the egg and the chicken,we know where everything came from.
To this day,all emulators work because someone helped the public,since the first freedec release.

It is known also that since the firmware disassembles were posted publicly,many hackers took advantage and even downloaded the updates from stream and analyzed it and are feeding the chinese companies (or whoever is selling this boxes).My take is only one person feeding all of them.
There is money on hacks only until the provider stops them,that's it.

But do not get confused and confuse others : most freeware hackers are dedicated to help freeware.
Is not about the money for many of them,while for some is.
You should be glad there is people that helped this hobby for so long and still do it.

You must blame whoever is the cause of the problem,not the ones that started all without asking for anything.....Oscam still free and being supported,no reason to spit on their face because they are not fixing their emu
Song about nothing.
Everyone needs to eat. And Robin Hood too.

theGeneral

Registered
I have received a sample TS for 75W - thank you. I can confirm that the hash mode in use is standard mode, found in normal PowerVu. This confirms that the reason why Brazil channels don't work in emulators is only because the current hash mode was not made public and it seems it wasn't even sold to the Chinese either (too expensive?). But there is NOTHING special about Brazilian PowerVu. Technically it's the same old PowerVu. And that's a FACT.

Shamra

Registered
I have received a sample TS for 75W - thank you. I can confirm that the hash mode in use is standard mode, found in normal PowerVu. This confirms that the reason why Brazil channels don't work in emulators is only because the current hash mode was not made public and it seems it wasn't even sold to the Chinese either (too expensive?). But there is NOTHING special about Brazilian PowerVu. Technically it's the same old PowerVu. And that's a FACT.
The Chinese have enough Indian buyers.
Plus the European market.

adecam

Donating Member
I have almost complete softcam.key for 40.5 43.1 55.5 and 58w. This file is for some Chinese boxes. Brazilian and Spanish channels. I do not know if it would suit your box ...

Last edited:

cayoenrique

Here we go Brazilian sats will be gone soon, as we see people that can not keep a hack for them self and share only with friends. No they have to go into millions of cheap Chinese boxes. Why did I have to offer help?

adecam

Donating Member
No, no one is obliged to help anyone. Here, or Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, there are people as qualified as in Europe, or USA. There are many and many users of open source boxes that share knowledge. He who thinks differently, should not even be here. There are those who like to buy a ready car, others to ride them to their liking. Sorry for my bad English.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

@adecam , do you use translate dictionary?

powervu brasils sats working perfect no problem ;)

cayoenrique

Please stop the little fight and get into facts correctly.
We are all here sharing knowledge.
There are NOT even 1 single $20-$50 of your so called Chinese box that is "open source". NONE. Stop saying stupidity. And I alredy say even Linux Boxes, not all have open source SDK offered by their vendors. At most oscam/emu is the open source.

Regards your analogy on cars. I do agree with you about letting people chose their car option. Fine.

But we are not talking about cars. This is a hack of a Pay TV system. It will continue fine as long as only certain amount of hackers learn the skills required and and get their propitiate tools required for the hack. Any one can learn to hack but it will cost money, learn and time.

But you guys keep suggesting that you can take a hack and make a profitable business selling hundred of thousands of the $20 boxes and expect no consequences.

It is Funny, our very own Donating Member ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo knows better that this. As he himself has try time after time to share 42E Fox Channels with all the poor people of Turkey where it is mention they have similar chines boxes you are suggesting for Brazil. ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo can tell you what happen every single time those keys get publish in the open. Yes it does not last 1 day. And it is not faster as the Fox 42e provided need that time to ensure all legal receptors received new next key before it can switch.

Another good story is Fox 55.5W, well you can no longer have it do you?

Now you suggesting doing same thing with some Brazilian Fox parent tv network. I do not have to be smart to figure it out. We all see who is right soon. But it is all done in Turkey on the name of the poor people, and now so that Brazilian get their right to choose their ride they like most.

People open your eyes, share the knowledge. But just as Energy problems, our Hack needs to be environmentally friendly. Providers need sell and get their revenues.

adecam

Donating Member
Sim, as vezes peço ajuda ao tradutor, mas uso as vírgulas adequadamente.
Eu nunca disse que há caixas chinesas, de baixo custo, de código aberto.
Meu 55.5w está completo.
Tenho 2348 canais à minha disposição, nas mais variadas codificações.

By the translator:

"Yes, sometimes I ask the translator for help, but I use the commas properly.
I've never said that there are Chinese boxes, low-cost, open source.
My 55.5w is complete.
I have 2348 channels at my disposal, in the most varied encodings".

I'll stop here.

Thank you!

kebien

Registered
Another good story is Fox 55.5W, well you can no longer have it do you?

What do you mean?
That hash was fixed month ago in OScam.Fox is open.

In the other hand,I think Brasil powervu in 75w is using an unsupported hash.(Globo)
But we would need to see powervuemu monitor or a full TS to know better.I'll look around to see if it was posted already

cayoenrique

If I make a mistake, I have no problem admitting my error. I have not check on 55W lately. So I was so deep in my though that I did uses all recent testimony I had. But from what you say, 55.5W seems to be active at the moment.

Why I did worry?, because in the ask for help in more that one time it was reference this low cost boxes and the solution for them. My best guess is that some one have to many of them on their hand. And as they are losing selling ground in the East they are trying to introduce them in America. Kebien can be a testifier that things has been good/quite for the most part in America Arch in the past.

Please be aware the our market is different and easier for providers to switch. PVU in the East you got providers sending TV to thousand/10th of thousands TV viewers. For then it costly to change encryption. In fact a lot PVU in KU band even.

But in America Arch, most if not ALL is C-Band. Customers are not 10th thousands TV viewers. Instead customers are HeadEnds. For many areas, Headends maybe in the thousands for general common channels like the cartoons, music or discoveries type of channels. And maybe in the hundred for VIP or dedicated channels.

So it is very easy for them to switch receivers that they may even have around as spare inventory. I know some one here will say that HeadEnd have signed contract. Yes but I am pretty sure that is crypt vendors can not warranty their encryption integrity that document will loose its value very quickly.
Be smart share the knowledge with friends but stop trying to make a business of this. So, as North American's say: in good we trust. I will stop posting, I think I did raise my concern enouth. Now it your turn to believe or do as you please.