DM800 HD Chat

balkanac

Registered
Why is there no image for the original box..Thanks...

Good question.
Does this mean that the owners of original Dreambox should have A8P, Japher and some other cards to make sure you will have the support OpenPLi team?
I think this is wrong. Owners of the original Dreambox were deceived. Shame on DMM, ashamed of OpenPLi tim ....

pajta

Registered
That's why he stopped development openpli 5 for DM 500HD,DM 800 HD SE,stopped the development project ffmpeg,which is great for weaker machines,stop the person who made the fantastic images of the originals -MastaG.All companies are going to develop (OpenAtv 6.0,Opendroid 5.6,PBNigma 6.0,OpenLD 3.0),i wonder what happened to openpli 5.0 and when it will appear and will last as long as the obstruction.Therefore, everyone is looking for images to originals or A8P cards...

toysoft

Ask then A8P Team or DMM to build you such images, don't ask Sim2, Ferrari or Estar, as well as Team Japhar to build for A8P Sim Team images... I never seen A8P Sim Team build images for Sim2, Estar, Ferrari or Japhar.

About OpenPLi, the image above is not from OpenPLi, but from Team Japhar (It's a variation of the OpenPLi 4.0 with IPTV improvements). OpenPLi Team in their side is supporting a lot of boxes, but only from manufacturers that support them, and it's a fair way to act I think.

TS

Good question.
Does this mean that the owners of original Dreambox should have A8P, Japher and some other cards to make sure you will have the support OpenPLi team?
I think this is wrong. Owners of the original Dreambox were deceived. Shame on DMM, ashamed of OpenPLi tim ....

Why is there no image for the original box..Thanks...

That's why he stopped development openpli 5 for DM 500HD,DM 800 HD SE,stopped the development project ffmpeg,which is great for weaker machines,stop the person who made the fantastic images of the originals -MastaG.All companies are going to develop (OpenAtv 6.0,Opendroid 5.6,PBNigma 6.0,OpenLD 3.0),i wonder what happened to openpli 5.0 and when it will appear and will last as long as the obstruction.Therefore, everyone is looking for images to originals or A8P cards...

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ask then A8P Team or DMM to build you such images, don't ask Sim2, Ferrari or Estar, as well as Team Japhar to build for A8P Sim Team images... I never seen A8P Sim Team build images for Sim2, Estar, Ferrari or Japhar.

About OpenPLi, the image above is not from OpenPLi, but from Team Japhar (It's a variation of the OpenPLi 4.0 with IPTV improvements). OpenPLi Team in their side is supporting a lot of boxes, but only from manufacturers that support them, and it's a fair way to act I think.

TS

Why is there so liitle image group wise for your Japhar sim :D :confused:

balkanac

Registered
Thank you Jasper, image work very well .
The only problem has a display. When the box and stand-by, the clock display is not visible in its entirety, because the font is too large. Is there a solution for this problem?
Thank you for your effort and time spent, I really appreciate it ....