Globo,Yumatu,Truman,Opticum [ONLY CHAT]

JeyLo

Registered
Hy guys!
tomorrow I have some trouble.First senadaxxx(your active CCW keys doesn't work ( for this channels FREE X-TV, X-DREAM TV AND FRENCH LOVER.Second trouble that tomorrow I find Eurosport 1,2 they work only two hours and then coded.How encode EUROSPORT and open orevious channels (CCW)

dreamer1983

Super VIP
The CCW key are controlwork,keys they change that in many second or in meny hour nobody no that where he change that

JeyLo

Registered
Please anybody give me Latest(March) Seca key for CYFRA+.I read that this key openes a lot of channels an my favourite ESP 1,2/
Where I can found it.An how to enter it on GLOBO(ORTON 4100c ) I also use Medaiguard emulator

dreamer1983

Super VIP
Please anybody give me Latest(March) Seca key for CYFRA+.I read that this key openes a lot of channels an my favourite ESP 1,2/
Where I can found it.An how to enter it on GLOBO(ORTON 4100c ) I also use Medaiguard emulator

you can change the keys manually pres the key code:9339
for SECA key press ok button by MediaGuard and there you can change all new seca keys what exist for the moment to edit them press the red button to memory that just with ok button

JeyLo

Registered
you can change the keys manually pres the key code:9339
for SECA key press ok button by MediaGuard and there you can change all new seca keys what exist for the moment to edit them press the red button to memory that just with ok button

I know how to do this steps and also do this.I want to know only a keys for CYFRA+.I can't found it in any sat sites( I just found January and Febtuary) but March :mecry:
where I can found it?
If you know this key Please pust it Here

eaglemaster80

Registered
@ senadxxx

hy thankx for keys im new around here can you please tell me what can i see with these keys on hotbird 13 degrees est

Last edited by a moderator:

senadxxx

Registered
@ senadxxx

hy thankx for keys im new around here can you please tell me what can i see with these keys on hotbird 13 degrees est
currently with these keys on Hotbird 13°E can seeing this until the something new!!!
Rai Uno,Rai Due,Rai Tre,Rai 4 (10992-V-27500)

RAI1,RAI2,RAI3,Rai Edu1,Rai Med (11766-V-27500)

TV Globo 13°E (11585-V-27500)

Please help me to open NBA TV on hotbird.I can't found any keys.Help!!
on Hotbird 13°E there is no more channel NBA TV!

senadxxx

Registered
thank you ! Can u tell as waht the diferents between au cays and normaly cays!
AU keys will automatically make changes when the key is changed, a normal key can not change it stays fixed, and you must change it manually when there is a change!!!