Dont trust yellowdragon site/team!

dreamtop

Registered
the anser most be for blue dragon card.

every body take care all new file blue & yellow & red its with BOOM

roony123

Registered
can any body plz confirm if same iss the case with yellow and red dragon as well.

i dont want to just blaim dragon team yet.

as its not clear but yes i can confirm mine too.

no atr and card not detected message

joe 1234567

Registered
NO ! repair for this the atr is dead so thrs on hope i have tride a lot on it . mie is dead to . given up ! just have to by a new one for upc .and hove on

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
can any body plz confirm if same iss the case with yellow and red dragon as well.

i dont want to just blaim dragon team yet.

as its not clear but yes i can confirm mine too.

no atr and card not detected message

Read the whole thread my friend no one is blaming the "Original" Dragon Card Team.......support from the Original Dragon Team stopped months ago with the last Canal Digitaal NL update for Blue Dragon. A site called yellowdragoncard download centre has been hosting some of the new files around. Whoever created this latest Nova file (Irdeto themselves?) put a bomb in it to kill cards. And a lot of us (including myself and whomever is behind the yellowdragoncard download centre) fell for it. Or yellowdragoncard download centre allowed bad file to be distrubuted intentionally for Irdeto or so someone could sell more cards. Or some nasty piece of work out there did it because they get off on making others unhappy (like those that put viruses on things like torrent sites, download centres etc).

There is no proof either way (All conjecture & rumors). No proof that this killer file comes from the Original Dragon Team whatsoever!!!!!!

Either way we can't trust files from yellowdragoncard to be safe :( (very clear any file good or bad would be posted there...)

£100+ killed just like that for me :( :mad: :( and many others who only got the card this year after its 12+ months of reliability. You pay your money and take your chance. Only wish I waited (yes watched a bit of STAR [didn't even record any Private Spice! :p], but the FA Premiership games that were on Nova Sport Greece yesterday were on Diema, Nova Sport BG & Sky Sport 3 Italy anyway.... so :mad: mad :( I didn't wait until Saturday morning!)

Can't afford to replace it thou (and would only realistically do it now for UPC Direct if I won or came into some cash).

igor39

Registered
i think yellowdragon teem not guilty for bad file,the files for aljazeera for yellow card has worked for lots of months,and new file is not killing yellow or red cards,i think maybe Nova or Irdeto put bad files out there to eliminate piracy for greece channels,so hope we get new file for nova,and card repair to from teem.

snakie

Masare TEAM
File was infected with time bomb.15/12. ( 0E 25 )
Also jsc file and austar file must be same but with different dates.
Card can be repaired if you can boot it in jtag mode,but none will help you to do this.
It wasnt done by the dragon team or the yellow site owner,the way i see it someone offered solution to yellow site but his purpose was to kill the cards.

igor39

Registered
Card can be repaired if you can boot it in jtag mode,what does it meen? how can we repair,please help step by step

jasko

Registered
No is not possible if you dont have atr you cant write on the card os.

@snakie

More info please jtag for a smartcard??

pigaz

Donating Member
@thor

and where is this bdc os ? and how communicate with card when she don't respond to winexplorer and haven't atr ?

thank's in advance

snakie

Masare TEAM
I didnt say atr mode and iso7816, i said jtag mode.
Some cards use the iso pads ( the chip contacts for the reader ) also for jtag when special timings and voltage and frequency is applied.
At that time you dont need atr, you access directly the cpu and ram/rom.
The bdc and also other cards have bootstrap - OS - App.
3 different things,on the case with the file you tried to erase the App from the card and stucked.It can be in a loop now,thats why you cant see the atr.It doesnt mean that the bootstrap is damaged,but it could, if the coder who made the last file knew exactly all the routines for that card.

I cant help more,its not something that the average user can do at home.

VIP
I suspect both OS and bootloader have been wiped. This would certainly totally kill the card :(

This is what happened with the the Gammacard killer time-bomb a year or so ago.

goldencoin5

Registered
I suspect both OS and bootloader have been wiped. This would certainly totally kill the card :(
This is what happened with the the Gammacard killer time-bomb a year or so ago.

007.4 M8 *
We All R Very Disappointed Brother *
Kindly Try To Do Something For US *

VIP
If the OS and the bootloader have been wiped - then NOTHING can be done by anybody. Sorry.

This is the risk you take with all of these pirate cards :(

In future it is probably safer to buy a subscription!