Discussion about MgCamd Emu's

ROB77

Registered
Mgcamd 1.21 for a dreambox 500s

Hello Rocknroll,
I would like to know or it is necessary to put files for Mgcamd 1.21 for a dreambox 500s thank you in advance for your help.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You can use mgcamd.ppc for dreambox 500. You can just rename it and overwrite your old version in /var/bin

ROB77

Registered
thanks for your help Rocknroll.:thum:
to grieve, her does not work??? I must undoubtedly make an error. The East it possible to prepare the file Mgcamd 1.21 in tar.bz2 to put it in tmp with automatic installation, would be simpler
for the beginners. Thank you

Last edited:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
It was working fine last night. I guess tps people changed something again.
It creates tps.au but reports error that rsa keys are not found.
As for tar.bz2 install, it does nothing more but unpack the files from tarball to given location. You can do the same by uploading file via ftp to your dreambox. Locations are known and files needed are in the zip.

Pattyren

VIP
Discussion

Tested and works :)

For dreambox you have to rename the file mgcamd.ppc to match EXACTLY the name of the file you have in your var/bin of dreambox (eg. rename it to mgcamd_1.20 if you have that file in var/bin). So you overwrite file and restart cam from blue panel. Tune in to France 5 and enjoy :)

ROB77

Registered
help my please....

Bonsoir à tous,
y a t'il une personne qui puisse m'expliquez la procédure pour installer la mgcamd 1.22,je l'est mis dans le répertoire tmp installez avec succès mais toujours rien a l'écran et ce avec le bin du jour.Merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporter.

McFLY

Registered
Bonsoir à tous,
y a t'il une personne qui puisse m'expliquez la procédure pour installer la mgcamd 1.22,je l'est mis dans le répertoire tmp installez avec succès mais toujours rien a l'écran et ce avec le bin du jour.Merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporter.

In english plss :mad:

ROB77

Registered
help me please....

Hello,
there is you a person who can explain me procedure to install the mgcamd 1.22, me am put to her in the directory tmp install successfully but always nothing has the screen and it with the bin of day. Thank you in advance for the help which you will be able to bring me.
(grieve McFLY, my English is inferior, I would apply therefore my by the next way or would make questions in English.)

McFLY

Registered
You have to put the SoftCam.Key and tps.bin in /var/keys :)

2cgobgi.jpg

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
did not try it, but should be oki with the keys in latest dreambox keys thread.

softcam.key+autoroll.key

McFLY

Registered
It will not work I have tested on this Ch:
D+ active new id 4102

On this channel MTV ESP,Nickelodeon ESP, and VH1. in Astra 19.2E-11739V is active new id 4102.......for now working with this key