Need help in scanning hidden channels

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hello Friends,

My name is Sadiq. I am from India.

I have multiple satellite setup for Ku band covering India. Below are the satellites I am receiving.

Dish-1:
Measat 3B @91.5e
Insat 4A/GSAT 10 @83e (Center LNB)
ABS 2 @75e
Eutelsat 70B @70e

Dish-2:
NSS 6/SES 8 @95e
ST 2 @88e (Center LNB)

Dish-3:
SES 7 @108.2e
Asiasat 5 @100.5e (Center LNB)

Dish-4:
Intelsat 12 @45e

I was scanning all these using Jynxbox set top box.

Now I got TBS DVB S2 USB device and scanning the channels using DVB Dream software. I am not missing any single updates now.

I am using TBS 5990 USB DVB S2 device now. Soon, I am going to replace it with TBS 5922 SE USB DVB S2 device (mostly in next 10 days).

But I have one query regarding the channel scanning using the DVB S2 USB device.

There are some satellite trackers in India who used to scan channels from TPs but those channels are not available for normal channel scanning using DVB Dream software.

They haven't share the method for scanning those hidden channels and they are not interested to share to others. I am calling them hidden since they are not available for the normal scanning process.

They used to scan from Insat 4A/Gsat 10 @83e satellite and ST 2 @88e satellite.

I am here to get help from the experts in this forum. Could you please let me know the method to scan those hidden channels?

Eagerly waiting to know the method.

Thanks in advance,
Sadiq

EnoSat

Hello Friends,

My name is Sadiq. I am from India.
They haven't share the method for scanning those hidden channels and they are not interested to share to others. I am calling them hidden since they are not available for the normal scanning process.
They used to scan from Insat 4A/Gsat 10 @83e satellite and ST 2 @88e satellite.
I am here to get help from the experts in this forum. Could you please let me know the method to scan those hidden channels?
Eagerly waiting to know the method.

Thanks in advance,
Sadiq

check video/audio pid wihout PAT or SDT

etc. video 32 and 33 without info in PAT and SDT
capture_001_22102016_174215.png

Last edited:

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
check video/audio pid wihout PAT or SDT

etc. video 32 and 33 without info in PAT and SDT
IMG]https://s20.postimg.org/64kul4eal/capture_001_22102016_174215.png[/IMG]

Thanks for the reply!

But what is this software bro? Will this scan those channels having no PAT, PMT or SDT?

For my case, PAT will be scanning but not the other parameters in DVB Dream (SDT, CAT, PMT)

Please explain in detail bro.

Thanks,
Sadiq

EnoSat

Thanks for the reply!

But what is this software bro? Will this scan those channels having no PAT, PMT or SDT?

For my case, PAT will be scanning but not the other parameters in DVB Dream (SDT, CAT, PMT)

Please explain in detail bro.

Thanks,
Sadiq

TransEdit part DVB Viewer

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hi Both,

I tried DVB Viewer. But it was not properly installed due to some firewall in my laptop. I can't modify it since it is work related laptop.

I tried EBS Pro. But not sure which option will scan those hidden channels. I did blind scan and selected the TP. But not sure about the next action to find those hidden channels including regular channels in that TP. Kindly help me.

Thanks,
Sadiq

EnoSat

Hi Both,

I tried DVB Viewer. But it was not properly installed due to some firewall in my laptop. I can't modify it since it is work related laptop.

I tried EBS Pro. But not sure which option will scan those hidden channels. I did blind scan and selected the TP. But not sure about the next action to find those hidden channels including regular channels in that TP. Kindly help me.

Thanks,
Sadiq

search feeds or hidden video/audio stream on transponder ?

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hi Bros,

I managed to open TransEdit and did Analyze and scan on TPs. But it is not resulting anything on the particular TP where hidden feeds/channels are present. In other TPs, where channels are available, I am able to see the results.

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Update:

Thanks all for the help. I used TransEdit and found the hidden channels of the TPs.

qdAMCI9.png

When I tried on Sunday, the particular TP had 34 test services in hidden mode. None of them were having PMT values. Now they added PMT values for 10 channels. So, when I scanned now, I got those 10 channels having PMT values along with 24 other channels/services having no PMT value.

Now the question is, why the TP is not showing any services when no single channel with PMT is present in the TP? Any help to get services at that time as well friends?

Awaiting for your help..

Thanks,
Sadiq

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Update:

Thanks all for the help. I used TransEdit and found the hidden channels of the TPs.

When I tried on Sunday, the particular TP had 34 test services in hidden mode. None of them were having PMT values. Now they added PMT values for 10 channels. So, when I scanned now, I got those 10 channels having PMT values along with 24 other channels/services having no PMT value.

Now the question is, why the TP is not showing any services when no single channel with PMT is present in the TP? Any help to get services at that time as well friends?

Awaiting for your help..

Thanks,
Sadiq

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Friends, anyone here to help on this.. As I said, even today, there is on TP which is not showing any slots while scanning using Trans Edit. But in the network of the provider, this TP is getting listed and showing one service along with Service ID. May I know why it is not showing in scanning? The scanning fails in PAT, PMT and SDT.

EnoSat

Friends, anyone here to help on this.. As I said, even today, there is on TP which is not showing any slots while scanning using Trans Edit. But in the network of the provider, this TP is getting listed and showing one service along with Service ID. May I know why it is not showing in scanning? The scanning fails in PAT, PMT and SDT.

Analyse in TransEdit show all active services (in PAT,PMT,SDT maybe not-active services)

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hello bro,

In Transedit, if I am doing scanning, no services are getting listed. The PAT bar is not turning out to Green and so the remaining boxes (PMT and SDT).

But if I am doing analyze on other TPs of the network in which this TP is also a part of, I am seeing a service under this TP when I am expanding SDT - Other. Screenshot below. My question is why this service is not getting listed while scanning the TP. As I said in earlier posts, when at least one service in this TP is having PMT value, then I am able to see all other services having no PMT values as well.

NUCUh35.png

Thanks,
Sadiq