The server is too busy.....

kchris

Registered
Hi friends
don't know if its only me,,,but since last week pressing the new posts button only gives me this,
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

what is wrong ??
regards
kchris

kchris

Registered
ok thx for fast answer m8...
tried again and same issue still for me..
so you had the same issue before then??

kchris

Registered
seems to be an issue with my ie browser,,,tried chrome and it worked ok,,then tried pressing the new posts button in ie and the same server to busy,,,
then pressing update on the page and it showed me the new posts,,,
weird but a ie browser issue.
so solved thx all ppl.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
SU forum seems to be okay and running fine and stabilty ok for the past few days [ Browser = Mozzila FireFox ] i stay away from I.E its just too flawed and slow for me :rolleyes: :nana:

there has been some unwanted downtimes of course but admins clearly are working very hard and are very buzy making sure forum stays online for everyone as much as possible , and to be fair they are doing a hell of a great job which we must all respect , and its rather unfortunate as there can be no substitute for this forum it has only grown and has become very popular and credit to every member for that fact
even members with zero status make a huge effort its just such a pity only a very small minority handfull of people spoil it by sending attacks and can be hell bent on sending highly illegal attacks making the forum unresponsive
quite likely jealous disgruntled immature cowards without any existance worth talking about .
Nobody wants to see this forum down and least of all myself
which is why we must respect and appreciate the hard work by our fellow admins that work so hard behind the scene to ensure everything runs as it should and we Stay Online for all members of our community .
That is my honest humble views and paise and respect to every member that supports and adds their views and continues to make this forum the very best it possibly can be on a daily basis .
cheers !

kchris

Registered
ok big thx for the great explaining.
I also love this forum :11_1_206sq: and theres not many left that is so up2date as this one.:yourock:
I also agree with you about I.E now when this happens to me.
cheers to you 2 m8.:thum: