Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Octagon HD > Octagon SF8008

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Guide how to install Kodi plugin on the Octagon SF8008

Octagon SF8008

Old 17-10-2018, 15:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Board Sponsor

Default Guide how to install Kodi plugin on the Octagon SF8008

PDF guide attached. Should help users new to Enigma 2 receivers who want to use the Kodi plugin.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Guide to install Kodi plugin in the Octagon SF8008.pdf (237.3 KB, 78 views)

Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team
Official resellers of Formuler, GiGaBlue, Octagon, Technomate, Tiviar, VU+, Xtrend and many more...
Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!
PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*
*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to World-of-Satellite For This Useful Post:
maumixio (17-10-2018), zvonko67 (17-10-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 02:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by World-of-Satellite View Post
PDF guide attached. Should help users new to Enigma 2 receivers who want to use the Kodi plugin.
Hello, unfortunately Kodi is working only in windowed mode. I cannot see any movie in full screen. Does it happens because I didn’t setup any swap file for the sf8008? Should I? How?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2018, 03:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

THIS is gust what i expected from this receiver they dont
care just want your money
Old 08-11-2018, 23:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle1980 View Post
Hello, unfortunately Kodi is working only in windowed mode. I cannot see any movie in full screen. Does it happens because I didn’t setup any swap file for the sf8008? Should I? How?

Thanks
Octagon have been made aware of the bug and it will be fixed soon. One of the recent driver updates introduced it.

See the GIT driver history in the link below, the software engineers have been working fast to fix an issues that are found. Excellent support:

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...ules-sf8008.bb

Official resellers of Formuler, GiGaBlue, Octagon, Technomate, Tiviar, VU+, Xtrend and many more...
Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!
Old 10-11-2018, 11:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovie View Post
THIS is gust what i expected from this receiver they dont
care just want your money
Fixed already, reported Wednesday and already fixed.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...b5658a68adc923

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...a18e4c18de8b9c

Will be in OpenATV build tonight and in next OpenViX release build.