Oscam Emu Latest

zoobihoobi

Registered
Thanks for the updated file. I managed to install OSCam on my WeTek with PBnigma image and can access the web portal. Now only missing puzzle is channels working. Previously I was using dreambox with MgCamD with softcam.key file which was decoding the channels. I have the keys for that channels as well but do not know how it will work with OSCam. I tried using softcam.key file and OSCam.key file with that keys but it did not work. Am I missing something? Do I need to enable something so that I can watch those channels :clapping:

mach73

Registered
Which channels r u trying to open with open which sat provider biss channels constant dw etc ?

mach73

Registered
PakSat 38* PTV Sports BISS KEY
For oscam and key u must always update those 2 files
SoftCam.Key
constant.cw

and both files path must be right on your oscam.server readers like that it depends and can be changed which image u use

for example oscam.server file

[reader]
label = Emulator
protocol = keys
device = /etc/tuxbox/oscamemu/SoftCam.Key
#ident = 0D05:000004,000010;0500:030B00;0622:000000;0603:00 0000;0100:000030,000084,000085,00009B
group = 3
emmcache = 1,1,2,1

[reader]
label = Myconstantcw
protocol = constcw
device = /etc/tuxbox/scce/constant.cw
group = 4

/etc/tuxbox/oscamemu/SoftCam.Key

/etc/tuxbox/scce/constant.cw

zoobihoobi

Registered
I am using PBNigma image for WeTek
You perfectly explained in detail. I changed the keys in both file.
The only difference in Softcam.key file location but you already mentioned it depends on the image.

Now both file is correctly mentioned in server file with correct location and updated with keys But somehow channel is still not opening which might be due to change in key.

I will search for latest key and update it in both files as mentioned by you.

Once again thanks for detailed instruction and help.

Last edited:

zoobihoobi

Registered
Managed to get the latest keys but somehow channel is not working.
I tried restarting CAM but it did not work.
So Am I missing something.

Install OSCAN
Start OSCAM
Update keys in softcam.keys and constant.cw
Restart OSCAM

Do I need to do something on webinterface like Adding reader or something else?

mach73

Registered
ofcourse ı wrote it above oscam.server file reader lines must be edit same pats for sofcam.key and constant.cw files if reader is empty or different pats edited oscam cant see the files..

zoobihoobi

Registered
ofcourse ı wrote it above oscam.server file reader lines must be edit same pats for sofcam.key and constant.cw files if reader is empty or different pats edited oscam cant see the files..

Already edited the path and it is directing same paths where files are located but still channels are not opening :(

mach73

Registered
Then your key is not active or u entered the line detail for key is wrong it must be open if its active..

zoobihoobi

Registered
Then your key is not active or u entered the line detail for key is wrong it must be open if its active..

Than I think I need to go to basic. I uninstall the OSCam file from power board camd menu.

I can see your last post for PbNigma OSCam with 4 links 11211
Which one you will recommend to download which should contain all files than I will follow the later steps.

Thanks in advance

zoobihoobi

Registered
At last. It worked. Back to basic and reinstall OSCam and followed the steps and it worked.

Thanks a lot for your support.