Technomate 5402 7 day EPG

aerosmith

This is a fairly quick and easy method to get a full 7 day epg on the 5402 model for all freesat channels on 28.2 degrees east apart from BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD as the now and next option for these 2 channels is on only still available using this method so far. Also once the receiver is switched off or placed into standby mode this operation will have to be repeated.

Firstly scan the receiver on transponder 11.928 vertical s/r 27500 to receive radio channels also on the scan.
Switch the receiver into radio mode after the scan and monitor station received called EPG Background Audi.
Next press Epg button on remote and leave for at least 2 mins (I have tested this for a minumum of 2 mins).
Put the receiver back into tv mode and press epg button on remote and a full 7 day guide will be there for most channels. I have not tested this on any other Technomate model apart from my 5402 model so any feedback for other models appreciated to help others.
I could not find this method posted elsewhere here so I apologise if I have not looked hard enough.
Also before I forget the only ITV 1 HD channel I have found this method works for is available on transponder 10.832 Horizontal s/r 22000.

I hope this is a help to someone as an option for quick epg update.

aerosmith

This is a fairly quick and easy method to get a full 7 day epg on the 5402 model for all freesat channels on 28.2 degrees east apart from BBC 1 HD and BBC 2 HD as the now and next option for these 2 channels is on only still available using this method so far. Also once the receiver is switched off or placed into standby mode this operation will have to be repeated.

Firstly scan the receiver on transponder 11.928 vertical s/r 27500 to receive radio channels also on the scan.
Switch the receiver into radio mode after the scan and monitor station received called EPG Background Audi.
Next press Epg button on remote and leave for at least 2 mins (I have tested this for a minumum of 2 mins).
Put the receiver back into tv mode and press epg button on remote and a full 7 day guide will be there for most channels. I have not tested this on any other Technomate model apart from my 5402 model so any feedback for other models appreciated to help others.
I could not find this method posted elsewhere here so I apologise if I have not looked hard enough.
Also before I forget the only ITV 1 HD channel I have found this method works for is available on transponder 10.832 Horizontal s/r 22000.

I hope this is a help to someone as an option for quick epg update.

Correction. This is also updating on other stations received on 11.928 v as well as EPG Background Audi as far as tested.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
What a great post it does work i wish Mods would make this a Sticky Thread Please as its very important and usefull information here and Works : )