Rumors *** and Nagra3 Hacked

Topana

Registered
Hello Mates.

I dont believe Nagra 3 is hacked, this is only
bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.

I Think is Fake :thum:

torcolino

Registered
It's hacked but the hacker is too scared of what it 's hacked!

Hi all
could you just immagine what would happen to MR.MURDOCK if someone is going to hack his system!??? premiere is in his hands, as sky it and uk and Canal Plus france, spain and poland!
That's why we dont'get anything because the money the hacker can get from him in much more than the satisfaction.
And don't forget that in the past the hacker was getting some money from the cards today Is asking straight to Mr Murdock if he get much much more without doing nothing !!!!
MONEY MONEY MONEY that's the way the hacker stays silent

NOTE AS M in also the initial of MR MURDOCH :D

predator

VIP
nice vid but cs has been out for a while.maybe hackers are sharing instead of hacking for fta recievers.regards

plachta

Donating Member
Hi,this is iteresed,I can't it testing.:confused:
95dfab389f559f1cmed.jpg

alunfennell

Registered
Well has to be Sharing ! simply because there is no Emulator for N3 ...

Most emulators have only been written for N2, N3 key codes if ever they are released will not be understood by current emulators...

There is far to much crap going around regarding this topic ...

Regards:
Alun

wolfman2

Registered
Howdy folks,
I don't know how things are going for ya'all over there, but over here in the USA, no N3 emulation as of yet!!
cheers...........wolfman2

torcolino

Registered
So good news on the way!?

Guys I believe that something in coming soon !!

I believe that most of the senior guys have already the solution but those same people are the one getting money with the sharing solution :rolleyes:... so no card o cam will have the chance to get some light :mecry:... BUT THERE IS LIGHT!!!

alunfennell

Registered
Sure anyone could make that sort of statement ! but there is no foundation on doing so ! Yes if N3 is opened it will more likely come from a Comercial source such as a Receiver manufactuer or Pirate card or Cam company.

But as nothing else has been hacked or Comercially opened since Nagra 2 was handed to us on a plate such as Seca, Viaccess, irdeto, Conax, etc the game it up for Emu and Keys....