Flash Wizard Multiboot Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not my guide, and i forget where i acquired them.

Credits to whoever prepared them :thum:

FIVE STEPS TO INSTALL AN IMAGE IN MULTIBOOT:

1) Choose if the new image will be selected as the default image on the FlashWizard PRO boot menu by clicking on the "Set new image as default choice on FlashWizard PRO boot menu" button.

2) If you want to retrieve all your current settings on the new image, activate the "SmartSettings copy from active image" option.
When you reboot, after the install, the new image will be automatically initialized and set with all your usual system settings (favourites, channels, all antenna's parameters, lnbs and motor configuration, video, language, etc..)

3) Tell to FlashWizard if you wish to restart the dreambox automatically after finished to install the new image, click on "Restart the dreambox when finished" button.

4) Simply Drag&Drop an image file icon on the drag&drop panel (or use the Open Folder button).
If you have both an Hard Disk and a Usb Stick connected, the program will ask to you where do you wish to install the new image.

5) Flash Wizard does all the install job automatically. Just watch on the screen the install procedure being performed. J
The image just installed will be shown on the boot menu at restart.
By pressing OK on the selected boot menu image, you will see its starting picture (boot logo) if available, then will start the loading.
To load the image without seeing the boot logo, press GREEN button on remote control (instead of OK).
When boot logo is displayed, to exit before the timeout expires (6-7 seconds) press GREEN button on remote control.

Ferret

Status
Not open for further replies.