Rumors *** and Nagra3 Hacked

sheild64

Registered
when digi goes down so does the sale of saterlite recivers bye bye many saterlite companys bye bye many saterlite shops bye bye more forums so who lose not me but the shops and the saterlite company :thum:

1biggs

Registered
N3 or Not To N3, That Is Question!

Hi,

Card sharing keys by private networks, IKS sharing using emu type card adaptor, and free to air boxes flashed with file and dongle using internet all share N3 keys from overseas servers or private servers. I am in the States and have seen the rumors, we were hoping you guys had something!

Card share either by internet or private network is NOT a full blown N3 hack, but a work-a-round that will probably get many busted. There are reports the new G3 card has been dumped. I've seen only partial dumps posted but no activation files.

torcolino

Registered
So when we will get the light!

Hi to all :D...
so the improvement of the sharing has been made!
But why why why no one is giving away the real knowledge of the N3
It's time I believe It's Time

Have a nice 3N day!?

Mooley

Registered
Sure anyone could make that sort of statement ! but there is no foundation on doing so ! Yes if N3 is opened it will more likely come from a Comercial source such as a Receiver manufactuer or Pirate card or Cam company.

But as nothing else has been hacked or Comercially opened since Nagra 2 was handed to us on a plate such as Seca, Viaccess, irdeto, Conax, etc the game it up for Emu and Keys....

Wasn't Viaccess hacked and wide open only a few months ago and Conax only a matter of weeks ago??

amatiR

Registered
Dream TV On Koreasat 5 KU Band use Nagra3
I already watch this chanell With CCcam on DVB Card
solarw.jpg

alunfennell

Registered
No bloody way will it !!!!!

Its as secure as N.D.S and if N3 was Hacked or opened it would be the end of Nargavision as an Television Encryption Company for sure and Rupert Murdoch would swoop down and gather up all the lose ends and we would have a world encrypted in N.D.S ....