Icecrypt receiver?

Francescone

Hello, I need a top quality HD combo satellite/terrestrial receiver. Unfortunately Technomate boxes are gone. One dealer suggested Icecrypt boxes, like S6600 or STC6000. I suspect that S6600 is only for satellite reception (not combo), but maybe STC6000 is a little bit old.... I need emu and cccam, and I believe that in STC6000 I can install a specific plugin fot that, I don't know in S6600. What do you think? If these boxes are not good, could you please suggest other brands/models? Please note I'm looking only for high end, no compromise receivers. Thank you.

Francescone

Hello, I attempt to revamp this old topic. During last months I just bought and deeply used one Openbox V8 Golden and I'm very happy with it, but always I'm looking for a top quality, high end receiver. I discharged STC6000, it's too old. But S6600 seems interesting, and it seems it now supports DVB-T2 replacing one satellite tuner with a specific terrestrial one, and it has internal hdd, too. One person told me this box provides very high quality picture and sound. So, anyone tested S6600 and can tell me pros and cons? Thank you.

Francescone

Anyone knows this S6600 receiver? Very strange in this board. So, I'm beginning to suspect it's really a fake product!