CHAT about CCCam on Humax 5400

cymbeline

Registered
Advice needed, I'm using hot 11.4 and csharingbox with a subscription to a server. I can get most channels, but unable to get D+ despite it being advertised as avail. When logged in with csharing box and on a D+ channel i get the little net icon suggesting all is well, but no pic, has anyone got any suggestions where i need to look, am using the latest pmct and key bin, the only clue i have is prov id is 0000 with 1810 caid. thanks

ps i using newcamd

bonkers

Registered
This thread hasn't seen any action in over a year - is the HUMAX 5400 + Server game still alive? Any advice much appreciated.

bonkers

Registered
So, basically, if I read this right - there's almost nothing I can do with the HUMAX 5400 other than making it an FTA receiver?

I did notice that some files were still being produced for funcard that are compatible with HUMAX, I'll go check that out.

lolo130

Registered
Humax 5400 and CCCAM

hello guys first of all thanks for eveybody working or posting over here I really have a lot of information from this great forum.

My problem is that I've a Humax 5400 and I tried to work with sharemax and SBCL but no one of them work ONLY the WSP (windows share pack ) for the sharing. and that was NEWCAMD only.

now the server that I'm over shifted to be only CCCAM and I've no chance now because I read a lot about SSSplug and install it but the problem is that FLYCCCAM isn't connecting to the servers is showing me "N" under column "Login" and I tried other accounts as well I said could be my account problem but nothing wants to accept any login. I need a real help from the seniors here.

Now I've TOH3.4 hot11.5 patch with PMCT_2011-01-08_ToH34HoT115

any help will be appreciated

dare2

Registered
1.Download and install Fausto
2.Download the keys for Fausto
3.If you have, write CCcam server
4.Follow the instructions in Fausto read.me

Humax 5400 work with the keys and CS.

Good luck!

dare2

Registered