Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

beOut Q Sports on Badr 26E

Signal Reception

Old 05-12-2017, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default beOut Q Sports on Badr 26E

Hi everybody!

Anybody knows something about this channels on Badr? I try to scan but not signal from North of Spain. Is needed a special receiver?

Thanks!
Old 05-12-2017, 14:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi
This channels beOut Q from sat Badr 26°East,in Hidden Format of H.264, decrypred with Card sat (pid:vid/aud) + cw key
The Following User Says Thank You to ORPHEUSE For This Useful Post:
candu (05-12-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2017, 19:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by candu View Post
Hi everybody!

Anybody knows something about this channels on Badr? I try to scan but not signal from North of Spain. Is needed a special receiver?

Thanks!
NOW WE CAN T ALSO SCAN THEM IN ARABIC COUNTRIES ALSO NOT IN SPAIN ONLY
NO PUEDO RECERCAR ELLOS EN ALL PAISES ARABICOS TAMBIEN
NECESETAR UNA LISTA DES CANALES O TU PUEDE CREAR ELLOS CON DREAMBOX EDIT O DREAMSET PROGRAMMAS
SUERTE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
candu (08-12-2017), raul7 (13-12-2017)
Old 08-12-2017, 04:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Receiver support 265

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3917ee1532e3c99d50016977154f297a.jpg (304.5 KB, 15 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to memoclub2010 For This Useful Post:
candu (14-12-2017)
Old 08-12-2017, 18:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

yes but encrypted in biss 2
Old 09-12-2017, 21:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi

Anyone manged to receive a signal for these channels in the UK ?
The Following User Says Thank You to viper76 For This Useful Post:
intelhorce (09-12-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 22:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,344 Times in 422 Posts

From south Spain I receive good signal with a TBS PC Sat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadeja For This Useful Post:
candu (14-12-2017), raul7 (13-12-2017)
Old 13-12-2017, 04:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadeja View Post
From south Spain I receive good signal with a TBS PC Sat.
how you do it ?
i have tbs 6983 and i have 13db signal
on ts reader i have only this

Quote:
CAT Version Number: 1
on trans edit dont scan this tp
any idea how to on pc cart ?
Old 13-12-2017, 05:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,344 Times in 422 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladan !! View Post
how you do it ?
i have tbs 6983 and i have 13db signal
on ts reader i have only this

on trans edit dont scan this tp
any idea how to on pc cart ?

I did the scan days ago and all was fine. Now if I made a new scan, I have the same issue as you. I'm using a TBS 5925

Try to edit an existing channel on DVBDream (or similar). These are my channel properties (for channel 1)

The Following User Says Thank You to nomadeja For This Useful Post:
vladan !! (13-12-2017)
Old 13-12-2017, 22:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadeja View Post
I did the scan days ago and all was fine. Now if I made a new scan, I have the same issue as you. I'm using a TBS 5925

Try to edit an existing channel on DVBDream (or similar). These are my channel properties (for channel 1)

In DVB Dream I have managed to get HD1 playing by using the data of your screenshot but how do you calculate or where do you get Stream ID, PCR, Provider ID, Source ID,.. of each channel ?
Actually I was trying to get at least Sports HD1 playing in DVB Viewer Pro but failed.
How do I manage this ?