ECHOLINK EL7700 HD COMBO SURPRISES

sloga

Registered

HI dear members of this unique forum , I have ECHOLINK EL7700 HD CI COMBO , it is really fantastic one and powerfull as it operates on cccam more stronger and faster and stabler than dream boxes and it supports dongle as well ,I may self tried it and already using it as it displays very clear and fine pictures sd and hd , but dear friends i am still looking for more programs and chanells and softcams for this box
any one has got these please i am waiting .

I am really surprised of this nice form and i am only five days ago member

thanks

sloga

Registered
you simply install the latest software from the above link you already give me , then you have to aactivate by pressing menu + 8888 , thn you go to server set up after that you have to write the host, port , username and password of your own cccam subscribtion manually , donot forget to do all this manually by remote controls and given keypoard , finally you need to save all work and activate the ( DHCP ON ) and enjoy watching all chanels ( 2) for dongle you need to disconnect cccaminternet and go directly to entertainment , then you have to choose serial port , after that you choose ( GSSP ) and ativate it and save and enjoy watching available channels on your own dongle , do not foget to connect serial port to receiver's backside RS 232

SLOGA
HOPEULLY YOU COULD GET IT AND THIS WAS CLEAR

kilelaba

Registered
Can some one tell me which cards can be used in this receiver? And which channels can we get? Without card, is it possible to get any pay channels? Thanks in advance.

sami1953

Registered
Dear sloga
Thank you so much for the good explanation, is there any other secrets codes then the 2020 and 8888 you answer will be much apprectiated, thank you in advace

al2003

Registered
Yellow button

While watching press yellow on remote control and you
will see state of servers connection.

sami1953

Registered
my problem still the same, in Entertainment I only have PVR SETTING, HDD Properties, JPEG Viewer,rest fetures still missing this after update of the last software 04-12-2010, still need the serial port to activate the dongle this is what i only need , so what is still missing that i didnt do ???? thank you for your help

sami1953

Registered
dear sloga i did exactly what you said and updated two time with the latest software but still not having the serial port option in entertainment to use the dongle in twin protocol, and i do not use the internet with the receiver, but you mentioned to to press menu + 8888 and to disconnect ccaminternet, so how to do this ? and how to get the serial port in the menu ? thank you again.

you simply install the latest software from the above link you already give me , then you have to aactivate by pressing menu + 8888 , thn you go to server set up after that you have to write the host, port , username and password of your own cccam subscribtion manually , donot forget to do all this manually by remote controls and given keypoard , finally you need to save all work and activate the ( DHCP ON ) and enjoy watching all chanels ( 2) for dongle you need to disconnect cccaminternet and go directly to entertainment , then you have to choose serial port , after that you choose ( GSSP ) and ativate it and save and enjoy watching available channels on your own dongle , do not foget to connect serial port to receiver's backside RS 232

SLOGA
HOPEULLY YOU COULD GET IT AND THIS WAS CLEAR

sloga

Registered

Dear Sami 1953

I like to notify to something important that some software is not working accurately , you need to get the proper software of this box and whihc has blue background while watching the menu , make sure before you hook up your flash you make scan to it and is free of any virus , then put the software , simply press the menu bar and choose the user's installation and choose software upgrade you will find inside the flash memory the software you already copied from your P.C then download it and make sure there is a bar showing downloading progress to the receiver per percentage , watch up and leave it untill it finishes and receiver reboots automatically by itself .

After it reboos you go directly to the main menu and press on entertainment and press 8888 to activate the sub-menu of cccam option ( server set up ) and serial port for dongel ( Gsssp )

it is very easy and simple

sloga

Registered
This receiver is stronger and better than dream box and more any known cccam sharing box , I my self tried all of them Echolink Combo is the best , it works quicly and free of freezing and it has a very clear and super video in HD or SD , also it works so softly and quickly with donegls , For cccam it also requires very stable Internet services like ( ADSL )

sami1953

Registered
Dear sloga I already updated this box with the last software
update_main_20101214_el-7700hdcxci_3.21_3.zip via USB but the background is orange not blue as you mentiond, so where can I get that software ??? also in the entertainment menu I only have the following:
PVR Setting
HDD Properties
JPEG Viewer

but still missing as per the video on youtube:
Server Setup
Home Server
Serial Setup in this should find the twin protocol to activate my microbox
Nserver Setup
Networking

so even 100% software update and pressing entertainment + 8888
nothing shows up on the wright side but only PVR Setting
HDD Properties,JPEG Viewer , so I dont really know where is the problem, so please tell again what to do and where to find the correct software with blue background. thand you again

Dear Sami 1953

I like to notify to something important that some software is not working accurately , you need to get the proper software of this box and whihc has blue background while watching the menu , make sure before you hook up your flash you make scan to it and is free of any virus , then put the software , simply press the menu bar and choose the user's installation and choose software upgrade you will find inside the flash memory the software you already copied from your P.C then download it and make sure there is a bar showing downloading progress to the receiver per percentage , watch up and leave it untill it finishes and receiver reboots automatically by itself .

After it reboos you go directly to the main menu and press on entertainment and press 8888 to activate the sub-menu of cccam option ( server set up ) and serial port for dongel ( Gsssp )

it is very easy and simple

sloga

Registered
You need stable internet to enjoy watching most of the world channels you need to check servers as they are working by pressing the blue botton as you are on connect with the internet to your box , enjoy watching friends

sami1953

Registered
Thank you so much dear sloga, all ok now and working fine on microbox, for the moment I dont want to work on internet, but just one more question please, for the future can we have a Dump file for this receiver EL-7700 HD CX CI Combo and is there any laoder for it ??? and in case we encounter BOOT problem in future, what is the solution ??? thank you.

Last edited:

sloga

Registered
Dear sami up to this moment , this box is working properly we only met with few problems as signal poor quality or bad response from the remote control unit , unfortunately I could not find more progrems for this receiver and no more softwares specially with dump or loader .
If I met with any usefull programmes or software you would be kindly supported with them .

sloga

Registered
I am looking for good cccam subscription and good servers .

Please guys If any one knows trustfull source or web-site that can provide me with 9-10 c-line servers cccam I would much gratefully

sameera

Registered
echolink 7700 hd probs

dear friends
Iam facing hanging prob in this STB on some sattlites and sone channels what kind of fault is this is it LNB prob or any other becasue without lnb its not hang or stuk on any channel i also facing prob ok keys which are not working on it Mezzo channel on hotbird is working on key since long long ago but this reciver is not opning it why any soulotion is available then reply me thanks in advance regards
/Sameera

sloga

Registered
Sorry For The Mis-posting of irrelevant subject I hope The Supervisor To delete The ((ARABiC TEXT ))