How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

abed1988

VIP
It all depends on the size of the tables.
My 0300 is on a 1TB SSD as it is very large, but my FFh & 00h tables are on 500MB SSD each because they are smaller.

My 0300 table is over 840GB. I started making chains to make a table, long before Colibri released his tables to us.

but you use v1or v2 ??

bissmaster

Registered
@dog-man
let me know, if im wrong with my following questions, im a newbie with CSA RBT V1/V2. I have turned off to downloading Table1 for 08hxFFh for V1, because i want to know if that is right:

1) 08h = 8 Bit Payload, B8 = 184 Bit Payload ?
2) 00h = MPEG2 encoding channel, FFh/030000h = MPEG4 encoding ?
3) what kind of payload are often used for Feeds ? B8 = 184 ? Because i want to download the usefullest Table to decrypt feeds, most of them are in MPEG4, so i think B8hxFFh tables are the best solutions ?
4) for MPEG2 channels i need B8hx00h tables ? how often are used the 08 Payloads in feeds ?
5) at the moment i have no SSD, only USB 3.0 HDD with 4 TB free space, so maybe for me its better to try V2 Tables to find keys for aorunf 30 sec. ? (thats what standing in colibris tutorial).
The succes rate is lower with V1, but with V1 it would took to much time to find a feed key, maybe the feed then is already off, when i found the correct CW ;-)

thanks for helping me

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Best is BFFh, B00h and B03000h.

Success rate is higher with V1 if you have a large table.
Slow ith normal hard drive but only a few minutes with SSD.

bissmaster

Registered
for V2 one table size is 1.25TB, so i need a 1,5 or 2 TB SSD :-O that would be very expensive. I think i would try to use V2 with my USB3.0 HDD, i will see later, if im ok with the lower success rate.

bissmaster

Registered
another newbie question:

Colibri has posted all the links for V2 Tables on his site. Is it still possible to find CWs with these tables, because the chainauthor.map is not longer updated ? i dont know the real function of this file. Maybe someone could explain it to me ?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Yes, you can find keys with these v2 tables, but you cannot add any more chains to the tables as Colibri doesn't update the 'chainauthor.map' which is required for v2 to work.

This means that you can not increase your chance of finding keys.

With v1, you can make more chains to add to the tables as there is no 'chainauthor.map'.

alz99aem

Registered
the ts file was dreambox's ts for 1 min only with CW_list_Attack_2017.txt

UAE82_MA.png

Last edited:

falcones

Feed Hunter
Hi,Does anyone have the link for cw finder 1.0?
In cw finder 0.9 from always end of file, I would try the version 1.0
I use smart dvb

Thank's.

Maahaa

Registered
Thanks to @OpenFox and @marrakr for help :clapping:

Link of latest and correct "CW_list_Attack_2017":

Code:
[url]https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2Fe9/UaDfdqwAJ[/url]

pass is same!

Best regards and Good luck :thum:
shishmish

hi
can u upload on another upload center ?

bissmaster

Registered
More and more Feeds are in HD. So, if i wanna try my luck with RBT V2 Tables, its at best to download the tables for B8hx030000h ?

FF for normal MPEG4 in SD ?
00 for MPEG2 In SD ?

for all 3 Tables i need a HDD with 3x 1,25TB free space ?

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
FF table is for HD usually but occasionally mpeg2.
03000 table is for when there are 3 x crypt8's that are very close to each other.
00 is usually for mpeg2 but occasionally mpeg4.

Motogato

Registered
Hello,First you need to change the nickname to bissnoob :)
Yes most of the hd feeds are table ffh.
yes you need 3.75TB for 3 tables
Does not fit into a 4tb disc.

bissmaster

Registered
of course, actually im a "bissnoob" ;-) but with your help, i can change that.
I wanna try my first steps with the FFh tables, when i have downloaded them. Yes, for all 3 Tables i need a 5GB HDD, because on a 4GB i have only 3,63GB "real" free space.

falcones

Feed Hunter
@ siawoosh

The list of which month you are getting the key of the champion's, if you find yourself with cw finder?
Thank's.

Excuse me for my english.

48x10^4

Registered
@shishmish
I want to thank you for your work also. Please, keep up the good work and upload new "CW_list_Attack"
Regards