More than 2000 GB CSA-RBT v1 tables

djris2

Registered
i managed to do it with latest Power Archiver 2016 i extracted my rainbows on server on my 7.2TB array and then over network (1Gb/s) to main maschine merged together, but Tables are slow or its just my drive xD

SatEze

Donating Member
i managed to do it with latest Power Archiver 2016 i extracted my rainbows on server on my 7.2TB array and then over network (1Gb/s) to main maschine merged together, but Tables are slow or its just my drive xD
I'm using Windows 10 pro. What version of Windows are using?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
In my experience, a SSHD is no faster than a normal HD.
I purchased one thinking it was faster than a HD but it wasn't.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Depends on size of table and speed of graphic card and cpu.
Could be upto 45 minutes, perhaps more.
If you want speed, SSD is the way to go.

bigs15

Registered
Depends on size of table and speed of graphic card and cpu.
Could be upto 45 minutes, perhaps more.
If you want speed, SSD is the way to go.

graphic card use 1-2minute befor end process, All time use speed read table in hdd all ??

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
As I said, it depends on size of table, speed of computer.
45 minutes plus for a normal HDD.
If the table is small, then quicker but less chance to find key.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Is there any way to download files from Mega without paying a subscription?

I know there is a free version but it is very limited and not enough for a full file from Colibri.

geor21

Donating Member
Is there any way to download files from Mega without paying a subscription?

I know there is a free version but it is very limited and not enough for a full file from Colibri.

MegaDownloader will get the job done.. ;)

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I did try megadownloader but it just gave an error every time I tried to download anything.
Perhaps there is a newer version available that will work?
I used v1.7

geor21

Donating Member
I did try megadownloader but it just gave an error every time I tried to download anything.
Perhaps there is a newer version available that will work?
I used v1.7

1.7 worked fine for me,maybe try to reinstall it ?

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
Mega patched the bypass for bandwidth limit which megadownloader and many other downloaders were using so we are no longer to able to download large files (5gb+) without changing IP address.

Currently the only way to download files that exceed 5GB in size is using VPN and megadownloader

trendnet

Registered
Mega patched the bypass for bandwidth limit which megadownloader and many other downloaders were using so we are no longer to able to download large files (5gb+) without changing IP address.

Currently the only way to download files that exceed 5GB in size is using VPN and megadownloader

That answer my question and I was getting no way untill i read this

I start downloading tables 1/2 since last year december 2016 but my speed was slow but I could have download any amount all day but only up to june 2017 I notice i can only download one file per day and where I am now my internet speed is real fast now and i am close ro fineshing all tables ...So can someone tell me what i can do so i can finesh what little tables i have left to download thanks...

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
So can someone tell me what i can do so i can finesh what little tables i have left to download thanks...

The answer is above, using VPN and megadownloader. Or you can buy pro acount to Mega :eek:

SatEze

Donating Member
The answer is above, using VPN and megadownloader. Or you can buy pro acount to Mega :eek:
Paid for a 1 month account subscription of MEGAsync for about $10 (Ten dollars) and downloaded all files that I needed.

Last edited:

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I think I need to also pay for one month. The VPN service seems to last only 3 hours befor either stopping or becoming very slow.