DM8000 and Common Interface Modules

satfan483

Registered
Hi,
I'm using my dreambox DM8000HD PVR with some CI-Modules and official cards:
Focussat (1°W) in Alphacrypt Classic Module
TVR (16°East) in Viaccess Red Module
I have big problems with CI Modules.
The Viaccess Module works sometimes not correct, encrypted channels are not decrypted. After some seconds a error message is displayed : NO DATA ON TRANDSPONDER and TIMEOUT WHEN READING PAT :mad:
The Alphacrypt module decrypts only the sd-channels. On the HD´channels there are colour pixels displayed and some noise. I used the alphacrypt module some time ago with an old nagra S02 SKY card and it worked fine, including all HD-channels :)
A Digi (1°W) N3-card works in the upper internal card slot with sbox and decodes all subscription channels without problems.
I tried to remove all modules, but the Focussat HD-channels were not decoded regardless the conax-module used (Alphacrypt, SMIT-Conax and Neotion CAS7 Conax Module). After insertion of the Neotion Module, the dreambox crashes and cannot be accessed anymore (only powercycle helps) :mad:
In another cheap HD-receiver all chanells are decoded with all conax-modules listed above :D
The viaccess module decodes all encrypted channels in another receiver :D
I am using Enigma2 Version 2015-01-05-tarball, Image Version Newnigma2 v4.0.1 2201-50-10
Do you have any idea how to fix this ?