Simplest Image For Mini VU+ Duo (Elderly Parents!)

mbc0

Registered
Hi,

I have a Mini VU+ Duo that I am giving to my parents and am looking for the SIMPLEST image for them to use please? all they need is TV, that is it.. any more than that and they will get confused! (they are 80+) Just a nice simple one with a good epg and everything auto updating (channels/epg) can anyone recommend one please?

Many Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
There all very similar once setup mate, its the setting up of them that takes the effort not using them.

Plugins to have would be Crossepg for the EPG and if your only on 28 east the Autobouquets for the channels.

OpenATV of Vix images may suit your needs.

mbc0

Registered
Many Thanks mate, I appreciate the time to reply, I will search for OpenATV thank you

mbc0

Registered
Sorry to be a pain mate, but I have been searching for that image and cannot find it? can you point me in the right direction please? also will any vu+duo image work on my mini vu+duo? Thanks again!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry to be a pain mate, but I have been searching for that image and cannot find it? can you point me in the right direction please? also will any vu+duo image work on my mini vu+duo? Thanks again!

Your clone would of or should of come with maybe a sticker with a web address to get images from use that site.

Not any duo image no because some clones would be bricked by using original duo images.