Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Post Crypt8's here inc. Sat & Freq. [Request Or Post] PLEASE DO NOT POST BISS KEYS HERE POST KEYS IN BISS KEY SECTION/PM

Encryptions chat

Reply
  #40531  
Old 19-03-2019, 07:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
miss joe21's Avatar
miss joe21 miss joe21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 77
Thanks: 951
Thanked 66 Times in 47 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

88,[email protected]
3986 V 6110
Using payload size: 184
PID: FFh Crypt8:66 EC B4 FA F2 FF 2C B9 [E] Count:58
PID: FFh Crypt8:AE 16 F5 26 E1 ED 08 1F [E] Count:56
PID: FFh Crypt8:97 FB 97 0D 4C BB 6A A7 [E] Count:35
PID: FFh Crypt8:56 1B 23 E4 4B 29 8E 55 [E] Count:34
PID: FFh Crypt8:8D 6A 19 6D EC 00 CF 38 [E] Count:30
PID: FFh Crypt8:2E 9B E3 F0 AD 25 84 41 [E] Count:12
PID: FFh Crypt8:1F BB 04 F1 68 C9 E2 DA [E] Count:11

cw thx
Reply With Quote
  #40532  
Old 19-03-2019, 07:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
H@n Dj4y4ntri4's Avatar
[email protected] Dj4y4ntri4 H@n Dj4y4ntri4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
Thanks: 739
Thanked 370 Times in 139 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss joe21 View Post
88,[email protected]
3986 V 6110
Using payload size: 184
PID: FFh Crypt8:1F BB 04 F1 68 C9 E2 DA [E] Count:11

cw thx
Pm sent
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] Dj4y4ntri4 For This Useful Post:
kaisar Langit (19-03-2019), miss joe21 (19-03-2019)
  #40533  
Old 20-03-2019, 04:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Nur Said Nur Said is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: sanggau
Posts: 177
Thanks: 114
Thanked 71 Times in 59 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Asiasat 5
WWE3 ASIA
4175 H 7500
03-20 09-25-59 - Copy.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 230 MByte
UsingFileLen: 241172480 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 64h Crypt8:0A B4 86 E0 02 67 38 21 [E] Count:10365

PID: C8h Crypt8:0A B4 86 E0 02 67 38 21 [E] Count:10196

Time for searching Crypt8 = 1 sec.
Reply With Quote
  #40534  
Old 20-03-2019, 04:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Onn1972's Avatar
Onn1972 Onn1972 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 374
Thanks: 15
Thanked 2,006 Times in 455 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur Said View Post
Asiasat 5
WWE3 ASIA
4175 H 7500
03-20 09-25-59 - Copy.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 230 MByte
UsingFileLen: 241172480 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 64h Crypt8:0A B4 86 E0 02 67 38 21 [E] Count:10365

PID: C8h Crypt8:0A B4 86 E0 02 67 38 21 [E] Count:10196

Time for searching Crypt8 = 1 sec.
sent pm
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Onn1972 For This Useful Post:
kaisar Langit (20-03-2019)
  #40535  
Old Yesterday, 23:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
eXv eXv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 53
Thanks: 30
Thanked 76 Times in 26 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Intelsat 34
3716 V 10000

Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 532 MByte
UsingFileLen: 558456820 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:44 C8 29 26 09 86 B4 6A [E] Count:2413303
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:37 4E 67 F7 2F C7 E2 A9 [E] Count:39
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:30 95 DC F9 61 74 23 2C [E] Count:31
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:FD 31 75 D3 D2 23 E6 BF [E] Count:27
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:67 53 5E 3F EE 40 15 83 [E] Count:26
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:08 30 8B 26 0D 63 F2 51 [E] Count:25

PID:1010h Crypt8:3A D2 39 0A EB 5F A7 B5 [E] Count:1723
PID:1010h Crypt8:E0 48 67 3C FE CA 93 FE [E] Count:1723
PID:1010h Crypt8:7F D7 87 EE 5A 47 24 E5 [E] Count:1715
PID:1010h Crypt8:83 51 B8 34 8E AB A8 7F [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt8:98 FC FC 35 B0 2C 51 D4 [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt89 05 59 7D 59 49 26 D3 [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt8:26 9A 5D 4B 71 74 FA 53 [E] Count:3
PID:1010h Crypt8:8E DB 81 51 AC C4 ED BA [E] Count:3
...

Time for searching Crypt8 = 2 sec.
Reply With Quote
  #40536  
Old Yesterday, 23:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
cikifix's Avatar
cikifix cikifix is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,167
Thanks: 1,615
Thanked 12,483 Times in 2,927 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXv View Post
Intelsat 34
3716 V 10000

Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 532 MByte
UsingFileLen: 558456820 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:44 C8 29 26 09 86 B4 6A [E] Count:2413303
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:37 4E 67 F7 2F C7 E2 A9 [E] Count:39
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:30 95 DC F9 61 74 23 2C [E] Count:31
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:FD 31 75 D3 D2 23 E6 BF [E] Count:27
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:67 53 5E 3F EE 40 15 83 [E] Count:26
PID: 3E8h Crypt8:08 30 8B 26 0D 63 F2 51 [E] Count:25

PID:1010h Crypt8:3A D2 39 0A EB 5F A7 B5 [E] Count:1723
PID:1010h Crypt8:E0 48 67 3C FE CA 93 FE [E] Count:1723
PID:1010h Crypt8:7F D7 87 EE 5A 47 24 E5 [E] Count:1715
PID:1010h Crypt8:83 51 B8 34 8E AB A8 7F [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt8:98 FC FC 35 B0 2C 51 D4 [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt89 05 59 7D 59 49 26 D3 [E] Count:4
PID:1010h Crypt8:26 9A 5D 4B 71 74 FA 53 [E] Count:3
PID:1010h Crypt8:8E DB 81 51 AC C4 ED BA [E] Count:3
...

Time for searching Crypt8 = 2 sec.
pm...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cikifix For This Useful Post:
eXv (Yesterday), kaisar Langit (Today)
  #40537  
djris2 djris2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Izlake
Posts: 295
Thanks: 121
Thanked 291 Times in 144 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

EU7B 11080 V 9875
MPEG 4
ID: SIRTVS Planica Main

TS file: C:\Users\Administrator\Videos\EU7B 11080 V 03-22 14-00-24.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 1076 MByte
UsingFileLen: 1129244184 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 200h B8h-Crypt8:4F BA 54 6B E6 8C ED 44 [E] Count:26515
PID: 200h B8h-Crypt8:57 80 80 D4 51 88 89 59 [E] Count:2

Time for searching Crypt8 = 3 sec.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40538  
cikifix's Avatar
cikifix cikifix is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3,167
Thanks: 1,615
Thanked 12,483 Times in 2,927 Posts
Country: Country Flag
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djris2 View Post
EU7B 11080 V 9875
MPEG 4
ID: SIRTVS Planica Main

TS file: C:\Users\Administrator\Videos\EU7B 11080 V 03-22 14-00-24.ts
Using all PIDs
Using payload size: 184
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 1076 MByte
UsingFileLen: 1129244184 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
PID: 200h B8h-Crypt8:4F BA 54 6B E6 8C ED 44 [E] Count:26515
PID: 200h B8h-Crypt8:57 80 80 D4 51 88 89 59 [E] Count:2

Time for searching Crypt8 = 3 sec.
pm...

maybe already posted ...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cikifix For This Useful Post:
djris2 (Today), kaisar Langit (Today)
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2006-2019 - Sat Universe