Start CANAL+ NOW 4K in NC+

bonou2

Offer " nc + TV for card with Package Start + " with CAM CI + module .

Access to over 130 channels, including 46 in HD quality plus full 8 channels CANAL + for 1 month, including Canal + NOW 4K, on ​​pre-paid basis, without having to sign a contract.

If you want to watch Canal + NOW 4K then you have to sign a contract after a month (there is another possibility).

:mecry::mecry::mecry:

The CAM CI + module is placed directly on the TV or satellite receiver with the CI + socket . This makes it possible to use the nc + offer without a dedicated decoder and without additional cables, which significantly limits the number of connections. It's enough to navigate your favorite TV channels with just one remote control - no decoder.

Apart from convenience, subscribers who opt for a CAM CI + module instead of a standard decoder will also underline the energy savings of such a solution. The amount of energy consumed is reduced by the amount of energy needed to operate the decoder. Since 05.10.2017, there has been an additional offer of Comfort + expanded by 27 TV channels. The difference in price between Start + and Comfort + is only an additional $ 20.

DAMMM

A new module CI+ NC+ under the CANAL + NOW 4K logo.

Has come out 50 Euro.

Last edited:
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

I need your help with poland sat tv channels and packets abonnements

CardSplitterPL

Registered
I offer new cam module CI+ for 4K CANAL+ NOW in special price :
12 months minimum package 74 channels START HD + 8 channels CANAL+ cost only 250 euro
This is prepaid offer, no contract :)
please contact me to my email
[email protected]