Discussion about all FEEDs

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Yes, I understand the forum rules But why can't a new member add live feed. Is it the law of the forum

You continue to not understand
All member can post feeds, what's important they should be real event, not fake copy/pasted.

In your page you've more post deleted for spam, double, chats in keys section than real posts.

Posts should be about real event not internet copy/past.

That's all

candu

Hi! Somebody can to scan on 11W or 12.5W for Slovenia Cup FINAL,please?
Here is heavy rain :(

Thanks!

LADYC

Registered
help please have a very strong signal on 7e when it is on V but cannot find anything at all if it is on H any advice very gratefully received thanks in advance

net5ua

Registered
help please have a very strong signal on 7e when it is on V but cannot find anything at all if it is on H any advice very gratefully received thanks in advance

...are you using the main cable DIRECTLY into the satellite receiver or are you using a loop through into the receiver?

If the former (and no loop through is being used), you should be able to view both polarities.

However, if the latter, you'll only be able to view the polarity the primary main receiver is viewing - the way to get round this is by having additional cables, as each cable can view either polarity.

net5ua

Registered
Eutelsat 7.0E or Eutelsat 10.0E ?

Hi all - hope everyone is well and staying safe

Since my last post I've bought a load of Webro WF100 cable, a couple of new Technomate 0.1 dB LNB's - a TM-8 Gold Octo for my motorised Triax TD110 and a TM-2 Gold Twin for my second dish.

Regarding my motorised Triax TD110 dish I've also bought a new set of 3 x K and 1 x T brackets to replace the current T & K as the K has a weld break caused in the high winds we had in February. The new T should fit nicely in between the current upper K and lower T, then the old lower T can be replaced with a new K and finally the old upper K can be replaced with a new K. Once the old K weld has been re-welded (and painted) it will leave me with 2 x K and 1 x T brackets that my father can use when he next has a motorised system.

I'll get the motorised dish brackets changed, the LNB changed to the TM-8 and the cable changed to the WF100 when we're past Covid-19 lockdown.

Regarding the second dish which is currently a standard fixed SKY dish happily pointing at Hotbird 13.0E - tomorrow I'm collecting an 80cm fixed dish to replace it, as I don't use Hotbird 13.0E as often as I used to.

Question to all - should I point the new 80cm fixed dish at Eutelsat 7.0E or at Eutelsat 10.0E ?

As always, any advice greatly appreciated

PS nice new dish Falcones - enjoy!

LADYC

Registered
no H on others as well have come to conlcusion must be something with my dish was just worried there was a problem in general with the 7e thanks again for trying to help have a good day

net5ua

Registered
Eutelsat 21B at 21.6°E

I've been tying to tune into Eutelsat 21B (21.6°E) without success to watch the following F1 feed:

https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037091833&postcount=6599

I didn't have Eutelsat 21B at 21.6°E programmed into my receiver, so I copied the channels from William's excellent channel list https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=270378.

Having uploaded the new channel database I still can't receive anything at 21.6°E even though SatBeams suggest my area is in the strongest signal area being in SE England with "EIRP level: 47 dBW Recommended Rx antenna size: 75 cm/ 29.5 inch".

What I then tried is entering some PID's from William's Channel List into 19.2°E and moving east and then the same from 23.5°E and moving west but to no avail.

Any suggestions or help most welcome - thank you :)

net5ua

Registered
no H on others as well have come to conlcusion must be something with my dish was just worried there was a problem in general with the 7e thanks again for trying to help have a good day

...sounds like a receiver or LNB issue to me - if you can get V, surely the dish must be positioned and working correctly?

As always, determining the problem is a process of elimination. If you could try another receiver that would rule in or out the receiver being the issue - remember to copy your channel database to the new receiver.

LADYC

Registered
hi guys thanks so much am now pretty sure it is an LNB issue I am so not technical it is not true. So grateful for you taking time to try and help me. Have a good day both :)