DM900 and Ci+

Bozze

Registered
I have a DM900UHD that worked well with Conax Ci+ for about 4 months, then it stopped to detects the ci+ module :-(
I ran Open PLi 5.0, have also tried OpenATV 6.0 & 6.1 but it does not detects the Ci+ module anymore :-(
The Ci+ module works on the TV so there is probably no fault. Anyone who has any tips?

Regards
Bosse

Rickk

Registered
openatv download softcamfeed -> press green -> press green -> download -> systemplugins > ciplushelper

the ci assignment defines exactly which programs (service) and / or providers (providers) should be decrypted by a ci module.
this prevents, for example. conflicts with other modules and / or softcams + cards / cs to be operated at the same time.
this also makes annoying messages such as. "note: 510 your card is not unlocked for ..." or the like.

the allocation is active with the assignment of only one service.

install autopin by gutemine
the auto pin has only indirectly something to do with ci+, but is actually meaningful..
the plugin is used for the administration and various settings of the ci shafts.

Bozze

Registered
I have tried with dreamciplus_9.10 and autopin_5.2, and no module is found, the ci slot does not detects anny module, neither Ci or Ci+

Regards
Bosse

Rickk

Registered
last dreamciplus_9.14
in the ci menu, set everything to "no"

assignment for canal digital nordic
provider: canal digital nordic
service: all can be decrypted with a canal digital nordic card / ci + module