Vu+Duo2 with TBS5925

ilmago_

Registered
with SatDreamGR image you can use your TBS as an extra tuner connected to the usb port of the decoder. You'll we able to see multistream channels without PC. For 4:2:2 you need the computer

VIP
Success with OpenPLi!

TBS5925 support has been added to a test image based on OpenPLi that I have installed on a Vu+ Duo2 receiver. The TBS5925 is a wonderful addition to the Duo2 enigma2 receiver, and I now have the 16APSK and 32APSK modulations.

Are there any ideas as to how I might add blindscan or is there a command line in telnet that would make the 5925 blindscan? I Would appreciate any ideas or suggestions that would make the 5925 blindscan using enigma2 image.

fethi sabri

Registered
Success with OpenPLi!

TBS5925 support has been added to a test image based on OpenPLi that I have installed on a Vu+ Duo2 receiver. The TBS5925 is a wonderful addition to the Duo2 enigma2 receiver, and I now have the 16APSK and 32APSK modulations.

Are there any ideas as to how I might add blindscan or is there a command line in telnet that would make the 5925 blindscan? I Would appreciate any ideas or suggestions that would make the 5925 blindscan using enigma2 image.

Works fine with satdreamGR experimental images and ruDREAM images
and tbs 5925 works also on dreamboxes with the same images
blinscan is a plugin you can add it on your box
:thum: