my new skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimou6

Registered
after glass-sonic, i have started today in the new skin, not yet named, for :clapping: EDG NEMESIS

B

boxgot

@nimou6:thum:
Info:Installed on my DM500+ only to test it with gemini and (Only one problem is that shows no picons and in main menu shows edg nemesis :D) looks like this:

nimou6

Registered
@nimou6:thum:
Info:Installed on my DM500+ only to test it with gemini and (Only one problem is that shows no picons and in main menu shows edg nemesis :D) looks like this:

menu changed,but for icon you can use any icon tv in dimension 100*100 for tv_on and 50*50 for tv_on_unse

B

boxgot

Yes thank you nimou6.I have managed that with your atached menu file and works perfect.And i have managed to show a GP icon on the menu(look picture).Only think that i couldn't manage are picons.

nimou6

Registered
Yes thank you nimou6.I have managed that with your atached menu file and works perfect.And i have managed to show a GP icon on the menu(look picture).Only think that i couldn't manage are picons.

for picon i think that must be like this in esml of gemini

Code:
<eLabel position="218:423" size="70:53" alphatest="on" name="Picon" />

nimou6

Registered
for fulltime
Code:
<eLabel position="582:380" size="98:30" font="Nimbus;18" name="fulltime" foregroundColor="white" />

for polarité

Code:
<eLabel name="pol" position="135:460" size="15:20" font="Nimbus;12" foregroundColor="grey" align="centre" />

Last edited:
B

boxgot

Thank you mate for your help.All done yet and work with gemini image.Tested on DM500+ with G4.50.

B

boxgot

Ok here the skin Azur_by_nimou6 modified version for E1 gemini.
Like i above wrote i have testedon dm500+ with gemini.
Here zip
and
tar.gz file

Thanx nimou6 for help

B

boxgot

Hello
its same skin Azur_by_nimou6-Gemini-mod-boxgott as in previous post.Only i have changed the menu and selected.background color (Maybe somebody like those changes ;))and it looks like:

Status
Not open for further replies.