WWE News

sky star 2

Super VIP
WWE Smackdown/ECW House Show Results (09/29/08) - Stevens Point, Wisconsin

WNW reader Chris Hoffman sent the following report:

Was at last night's house show in Stevens Point in the front row, here are your results.

Jesse & Festus defeated Hawkins & Ryder.

"The" Brian Kendrick defeated Jimmy Wang Yang.

Michelle McCool & Eve Torres defeated Maryse & Natalya(Special Guest Referee Maria).

Finlay w/ Hornswoogle defeated "The All-American" Jack Swagger.

Vladimir Kozlov defeated Jeff Hardy.

In a "Triple Threat Match" Shelton Benjamin retained his title pinning R-Truth, w/ MVP knocked outside the ring.

In a "No Disqualification Match" Matt Hardy retained his title by pinning Mark Henry w/ Tony Atlas after hitting Atlas and Mark Henry with a steel chair.

In the "Main Event" The Undertaker defeated The Big Show w/ his MMA armbar submission.

Overall a good show, the WWE hadn't been to Stevens Point in 13 years, the show was sold out and the crowd was really into it. The "Quandt" Fieldhouse on the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point campus only seats about 2500 so every seat in the house is basically a good one and the crowd is really close to the action. Missed Triple HHH though, but I know he was teaming with Shawn in Minneapolis. Hope the WWE returns here soon.

Biggest Pops: The Undertaker, R-Truth, Jeff Hardy, and Hornswoggle
Biggest Heat: MVP, and Vladimir Kozlov

sky star 2

Super VIP
TNA Impact Taping Results (10/09) *Spoilers*

TNA taped next week's edition of Impact, the go-home show to Bound For Glory tonight from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Below are full taping results called in on-location from our good friend Derek Severt.

Xplosion:

* Velvet Sky b. ODB

Impact (Airing 10/09):

* Christian Cage opens the show with an in-ring promo. He said that everyone wants him to pick side but he doesn't need too right now and maybe he doesn't want too. Christian wants AJ to come out to clear up their issues but Booker T comes out instead and tries to persuade AJ to take his side. AJ comes out and talks down to Booker. The segment results in Jim Cornette coming out and making AJ Styles vs. Booker T with Christian Cage as the special guest referee for later tonight.

* Cute Kip b. Rhino in a no-disqualification match. The finish saw Rhino put Kip through a table with Gore, however, he was blinded by Velvet Sky and Angelina afterward which prompted Knockouts to come out for the save.

* Consequences Creed b. Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, & Sonjay Dutt to earn an X Division Championship shot at Bound For Glory.

* Matt Morgan & Abyss b. TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. in a non-title match. Team 3D were on commentary for the bout.

* An in-ring segment with Mick Foley was taped. After thanking the fans, putting over TNA, and saying that he was going to be a fair special enforcer at Bound For Glory, he introduced Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle to ringside. Jarrett says TNA made a mistake in hiring Angle and ends up giving him his Gold Medal back. Angle tells Jarrett to tell his daughters that daddy won't be coming home after Bound For Glory.

* Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed b. TNA Knockout Women's Champion Taylor Wilde & Roxxi

* AJ Styles b. Booker T. Christian Cage, who worked as the special guest referee for the match, ended up beating up both and Jim Cornette announced a triple-threat match at Bound For Glory between them.

* The final segment is the official contract signing for TNA Champion Samoa Joe vs. Sting at Bound For Glory. Jim Cornette comes to the ring for the segment. Joe and Sting exchange words with Joe mentioning Kevin Nash teaching him to be professional. The two ended up brawling only for security to come out and break them up.

sky star 2

Super VIP
*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Taping Results From Green Bay, Wisconsin

WWE taped this week's edition of SmackDown from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Special to WNW readers Eric Leib, Seth Wittkowske, Garrett Raith, and Brock Burkholder for text-messaging the following results. If you are attending a WWE event in the near future and would be interested in sending text-message updates email your name, mobile number, and show date to wnwryan [at] yahoo.com.

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Jimmy Wang Yang b. Bam Neely
- Bam got the win via pinfall after hitting a moonsault off the top ropes.

SmackDown: (Airing Friday on MyNetworkTV)
* SmackDown begins taping with a new opening video and theme song.

* Rey Mysterio, Finlay, Batista & Jeff Hardy b. Kane, JBL, MVP & The Brian Kendrick in an All-Star Eight-Man Tag Team Match.
- Jeff Hardy got the win via pinfall on MVP after hitting a Swanton Bomb.

* Santino Marella comes out and does the "Honk-A-Meter." He says he's the greatest champion on planet Earth.

* Santino Marella b. Shelton Benjamin
- Santino Marella got the win via a roll-up pin after R-Truth makes a distraction rapping in the crowd.

* Since Vickie Guerrero is out from injuries she sustained last week, Big Show is in charge. He announces Chavo Guerrero vs. Mark Henry & The Great Khali.

* Mark Henry & The Great Khali b. Chavo Guerrero
- The Great Khali got the easy win with his nerve hold.

* The Big Show cuts a promo on The Undertaker. The lights go out and Undertaker appears in the ring. The Big Show runs away.

* Primo, Carlito, & CM Punk b. Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, & Manu
- Punk got the win via pinfall after hitting Go To Sleep on Ted DiBiase.

* Beth Phoenix b. Michelle McCool in a Divas Lumberjack Match.
- McCool gets the win via pinfall after hitting her Wings of Love finisher.

* WWE Champion Triple H b. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho & ECW Champion Matt Hardy in a Triple Threat Match Main Event
- Triple H got the win via pinfall on Matt Hardy after hitting him with a pedigree. After the match Vladimir Kozlov comes out and attacks Hunter to take SmackDown off the air.

sky star 2

Super VIP
*Spoilers* ECW On Sci-Fi Taping Results From Green Bay, Wisconsin

*Spoilers* ECW On Sci-Fi Taping Results From Green Bay, Wisconsin
Written by Ryan Gray on Sep 30, 2008 - 7:26:43 PM

WWE taped tonight’s edition of ECW on Sci-Fi from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Special to WNW readers Eric Leib, Seth Wittkowske, Garrett Raith, and Brock Burkholder for text-messaging the following results. If you are attending a WWE event in the near future and would be interested in sending text-message updates email your name, mobile number, and show date to wnwryan [at] yahoo.com.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tonight)
* Todd Grisham and Matt Striker come to ringside to commentate.

* Teddy Long is in the ring with Tiffany. They call out Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, and Tony Atlas to talk about No Mercy. The Miz & John Morrison come out and interrupt.

Long announces Mark Henry, The Miz, & John Morrison vs. Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, & Ricky Ortiz for tonight's main event.

* Jack Swagger b. Lenny Lane
- Swagger gets the win via pinfall after hitting a power bomb.

* Mike Knox b. Tommy Dreamer
- Knox got the win via pinfall. After the match Jack Swagger comes out and power bombs Dreamer.

* Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, & Ricky Ortiz b. Mark Henry, The Miz, & John Morrison in the main event to take ECW off the air.

sky star 2

Super VIP
The Motor City Machineguns Pulled From ROH Dates, Replaced With LAX

Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, The Motor City Machineguns, have been pulled from the October 24th and October 25th Ring Of Honor shows due to a scheduling conflict. They will be replaced by Homicide & Hernandez, The Latin American Xchange.

The shows, October 24th in Danbury, CT and October 25th in Edison, NJ, were scheduled to be the final ROH dates for the Guns in 2008. Homicide is a former ROH World Champion and is considered one of the "founding fathers" of the promotion.

sky star 2

Super VIP
TNA Teaming With Kyle Vanden Bosch For Boys & Girls Club Benefit

NFL ALL-PRO KYLE VANDEN BOSCH AND TNA WRESTLING TEAM UP FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE ‘KVB BIRTHDAY BRAWL’ TO BENEFIT THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE

SACK MASTER “KVB” TO CELEBRATE HIS 30th BIRTHDAY WITH A TNA CHARITY FUNDRAISER FEATURING TNA SUPERSTARS KURT ANGLE, JEFF JARRETT, A.J. STYLES AND MORE AT THE WILDHORSE SALOON IN DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE!

NFL All-Pro defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch has been generous in handing out 33 sacks (and counting) to quarterbacks in his three years as a Tennessee Titan. Now “KVB” is celebrating his 30th birthday by giving back to the Boys and Girls Club of Middle Tennessee with help from his friends at Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling.

Pro football will meet the world of pro wrestling when TNA brings “The KVB Birthday Brawl,” a special TNA Live! event, to benefit the KVB SACK Foundation at The Wildhorse Saloon in downtown Nashville on Monday, November 17, starting at 7:30 p.m.

The net proceeds raised from “The KVB Birthday Brawl” will go to fund the construction of the first KVB Media Center at the Andrew Jackson Boys and Girls Club in Nashville as part of Vanden Bosch’s KVB SACK Foundation. The KVB Media Center will give kids at the facility experience in video and audio recording and editing.

"I am very excited about this event. Next to football, wrestling is one of my biggest passions, said Vanden Bosch. “I’m grateful to TNA Wrestling for teaming with me to raise money for a great cause. Many of my teammates are also excited to participate. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my 30th birthday. It’s going to be a great night.”

“Kyle’s dedication on the field is matched only by his dedication to his foundation and improving Nashville and Middle Tennessee,” TNA President Dixie Carter said. “We’re thrilled to partner with Kyle to bring a TNA Wrestling event to benefit our hometown. Fans of TNA and the Titans can expect an amazing night that will impact our community for years to come.”

Vanden Bosch made the announcement about the event live Tuesday morning on the Acceptance Insurance “Wake Up Zone” program on 104.5 WGFX-FM in Nashville. TNA superstar and Nashville native “The King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett joined KVB and former Titans All-Pro tight end and “Wake Up Zone” co-host Frank Wycheck to discuss the event.

Both Wycheck and Vanden Bosch are no strangers to TNA. In 2007 Vanden Bosch served as a special enforcer when Wycheck pinned “The Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm in a tag-team match at the worldwide pay-per-view event “TNA Slammiversary,” live from the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville.

Wycheck announced Tuesday that he would make his return to the six-sided ring to wrestle at “The KVB Birthday Brawl.”

Joining KVB, Wycheck and Jarrett will be Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, “The Phenomenal” A.J. Styles, “The War Machine” Rhino, Abyss, TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc., The Prince Justice Brotherhood, TNA X-Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir, Consequences Creed, Cute Kip, “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt, ODB, Roxxi, The Beautiful People and many Tennessee Titans (Talent is subject to change.).

Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday, October 4 at w w w.ti cketmaster. com and all Ticketmaster locations. Fans purchasing tickets in the first two rows will also receive a special TNA gift pack and access to a pre-event “meet and greet” at a private reception with TNA Superstars and Titans that will include complimentary food and drinks. All VIP floor seats will have access to a post-event autograph session.

The KVB SACK Foundation was formed in 2008 by Tennessee Titans All-Pro Kyle Vanden Bosch in order to "Support and Assist Charities for Kids" in Middle Tennessee. The foundation works closely with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee, among other local charities. For more information, visit w ww .kvb93 . com

sky star 2

Super VIP
WWE Nixes Previews, DX's Return, Grisham, Problems With SD's Move, Edge Interview

- While a reason is not known, WWE has stopped publishing official previews for their weekly television shows on the official website.

- The return of Triple H and Shawn Michaels as DeGeneration X on last night's Raw was done to get Hunter in front of the Raw viewers to draw more interest for SmackDown's move to MyNetworkTV. WWE uses the DX team for special occasions as the merchandise still sells well.

- Todd Grisham will return as the play-by-play announcer on ECW tonight. Grisham, who missed last week due to personal issues, returned to work at last night's Raw taping.

- WNW reader Sean sent this in... I just thought I would give a quick tidbit of information. My Network TV here in Rhode Island and Parts of Connecticut and Massachusetts is shown on Fox Channel 11 and they will not be broadcasting Smackdown until 11:30 PM on Friday nights on a regular basis. So with this being a big wrestling area I'm sure that might affect the ratings I would assume. Well thank you for your time and I love the site.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Shelly Martinez Comments On Date Auction, Yanked From eBay

Shelly Martinez (a/k/a Ariel from WWE & Salinas from TNA) recently spoke to The Sun out of the United Kingdom in regards to her auctioning off a date with herself on eBay. "I'm not the wildest wild-thang in Hollywood, but I'm not the tamest either. My date should be prepared for the most romantic, delicious meal of his life," the former Diva told The Sun. "Or, he should be prepared for me to go crazy and dance naked on the table! But all I promise is a most unique evening and some radically interesting conversation!" Martinez commented.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Mysterio's Mask, ECW & Raw, Jeff Hardy, Grisham

Removing one's mask in wrestling is a pretty big deal, back in the day masked wrestlers used to get paid big bucks to remove their mask after a match. Do you think WWE is dropping the ball by throwing this stipulation in the Rey Mysterio vs. Kane match 6 days before a B level PPV, especially with such a great talent like Rey Mysterio?

I was surprised to hear of the stipulation being added, however, I think that either Mike Adamle will be overruled or Mysterio will win the match. It would not be good booking for Rey to do a job in his return to pay-per-view but it will obviously be hard to make a win look believable. We'll have to wait and see but I do not think that the end result will be Mysterio getting unmasked.

With what we saw on Raw last week (Evan Bourne tagging with Rey Mysterio against Miz and Morrison) does this mean that the talent exchange that was once limited to Smackdown and ECW is now a Raw and ECW thing or is ECW a brand included on both brands?

From everything that I have heard, WWE will be changing the kayfabe "talent exchange" from SmackDown and ECW to Raw and ECW when the taping schedule is changed in November. WWE has been slowly building to the full-time agreement by putting ECW workers on Raw; however, I expect it to be made permanent with ECW leaving SmackDown within the next two months. The landscape of the brands has changed in WWE as the company wants SmackDown to be the brand with the established workers while trying to elevate younger talent on Raw. The thinking behind it has always been that Raw is the flagship show and watched by more people; therefore it should have the more established workers. After this year's draft, WWE is trying the opposite with the younger workers being exposed to a larger audience.

Do you feel that as hot as Jeff Hardy is right now with his track record in WWE of getting in trouble that he should leave and go to TNA while he's so hot and have a better chance at a World Title shot?

Did you forget that Jeff Hardy is main eventing Sunday's No Mercy pay-per-view against Triple H for the WWE Championship? Jeff Hardy is over as anyone in WWE and is having a tremendous amount of success. He's made his fair share of mistakes but he isn't the only one. Leaving WWE, especially with his current position in the company, for TNA would be ludicrous.

Where was Todd Grisham last week on ECW? I noticed JR said he had a horribly challenging week, and that his thoughts and prayers were with Todd's family. What's that all about?

All we heard was that Grisham was dealing with some family issues. I do not investigate problems such as this out of the privacy and respect of the worker. Todd returned to work at last night's Raw taping and will be back on broadcasting with Matt Striker tonight on ECW.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Backstage News From Last Night's TNA Impact Taping

- TNA Wrestling will tape the final episode of Impact before Bound For Glory tonight from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Expect the Bound For Glory card to be completed as well as all necessary build. We'll have full taping results available here on the website.

- There were plenty of people backstage at last night's Impact taping that felt like Kurt Angle's comments directed towards Jeff Jarrett losing his wife taped in the final segment were over the line. Obviously the comments were scripted, but the overall perception that I got from talking with people was that it went too far.

sky star 2

Super VIP
TNA Impact Taping Results (10/02) *Spoilers*

TNA Wrestling taped this week's edition of Impact last night from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Below are full taping results. Thanks to our friend Derek Severt for calling them in.

Xplosion:

Sonjay Dutt b. Petey Williams

Impact (Airing This Thursday):

* Angelina Love b. ODB after interference from Velvet Sky spitting substance from ODB's flask in her face

* ODB notified Traci Brooks that she wanted a tag team match against the Beautiful People and for her to find her a partner.

* LAX b. The Motor City Machineguns after Hernandez pinned Chris Sabin. This puts LAX in the Monster's Ball match at Bound For Glory.

* Jeff Jarrett came out for an in-ring interview to address Kurt Angle's comments that he made to The Sun out of the United Kingdom. Jarrett talked about how Kurt said that he had a bond with Vince McMahon that he never had with himself or Dixie Carter because they were like father and son. Jarrett said that two years ago when Angle was begging TNA to sign him and thanking him for saving his life, he was singing a different tune. Jarrett revealed that Angle did an interview on McMahon two years ago that he wouldn't air on television then, but would air it now.

* They cut to Kurt Angle arriving as Jeremy Borash tells him that Jarrett showed the video interview on Vince McMahon from two years ago and that Jim Cornette wanted to see him.

* LAX informed Jim Cornette that they want TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money at Bound For Glory, not a spot in the Monster's Ball.

* Cornette "fined" Angle $25,000 for talking to the press.

* X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir b. Eric Young & Jimmy Rave in a triple-threat match to retain.

* Booker T & Team 3D b. Christian Cage, Jay Lethal, & AJ Styles. Post match saw Christian and Styles argue.

* Beer Money came out for an in-ring promo and proclaimed a lack of competition in TNA's tag division as they issued an open challenge to anyone. Eventually Matt Morgan & Abyss interrupt, then LAX. Finally Cornette comes out and makes the three-way Monster's Ball match at Bound For Glory a four-way match for the TNA Tag Team Championship.

* ODB & Rhaka Khan b. Angelina Love & Velvet Sky. Post match Kip and The Beautiful People attack Khan and ODB, prompting Rhino to come out and make the save.

* Mick Foley ended the show with a live in-ring promo. He shoots on Vince McMahon for making this moment happen. Kurt Angle comes out and interrupts and shoots on Jeff Jarrett. Angle says he's lost everything, his wife, his Gold Medal, and even made a tasteless comment towards Jarrett where he said that he's not the only one who lost his wife (Jeff just recently lost his wife to cancer). The promo resulted in Mick Foley being made the special enforcer for Jarrett vs. Angle at Bound For Glory.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Report: TNA To Broadcast Impact Live From Las Vegas Next Month

Mike Johnson is reporting that TNA Wrestling will broadcast the October 23rd edition of Impact live from Las Vegas, Nevada at The Joint in the Hard Rock Cafe & Casino. According to Johnson, it will be the company's first broadcast in High Definition.

Previously, TNA has only held one edition of Impact live as the March 27th broadcast was live from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida because of all of the WWE fans in town for WrestleMania XXIV. This will be the first episode of Impact outside of Orlando.

sky star 2

Super VIP
WWE Launches New Website Aimed At Children

WWE announced today the launch of their kids-based website, WWEKids.com. They issued the following statement on their official website:

Design Rey Mysterio’s mask! Watch Mark Henry bend everything in sight! See John Cena! It’s the launch of WWEKIDS.COM – the online destination for the little Superfan in everyone!

WWE Kids Magazine now has a tag-team partner in the battle against boredom – WWEKIDS.COM! Packed with cool Superstar games, videos and exclusive interviews, WWEKIDS.COM is the online destination for the little Superfan in everyone.

“WWEKIDS.com is where you’ll see Mark Henry turn a Louisville Slugger in splinters,” says Editor Sam Barclay. “And it’s where you can play great online games featuring John Cena, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Batista and Rey Mysterio, and many more. What’s more – it’s a site where kids can celebrate their favorite Superstars, in an environment that’s age-appropriate.”

The launch of WWEKIDS.COM coincides with the release of WWE Kids Magazine’s brand-new November/December issue. Together, they highlight the importance of WWE’s Youth Initiative – WWE’s recommitment to provide its young audience with new, fun, age-appropriate content.

WWE Kids Magazine Nov/Dec issue is onsale now.

Check out the brand-new WWEKIDS.COM.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Jesse Ventura Working On A New Series For truTV

WNW reader Dave Laiosa sent the following article:

Jesse Ventura working on new series for truTV

MINNEAPOLIS - Jesse Ventura will be working on a new conspiracy theory series for truTV.

Production of a pilot featuring Ventura begins next month. The project comes from A. Smith & Co. Productions, which also produces "Hell's Kitchen" and "Trading Spaces."

Ventura will travel the country, investigating cases and getting input from believers and skeptics before passing judgment on a theory's validity.

"Ventura will hunt down answers, plunging viewers into a world of secret meetings, midnight surveillance, shifty characters and dark forces," truTV said in a statement.

Ventura, a former pro wrestler and Minnesota governor, hosted a weekly talk show that lasted two months on MSNBC in 2003. He was also a TV commentator for the XFL, an alternative football league that folded after airing for one season on NBC in 2000. Elected governor in 1998, he did not run for re-election in 2002.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Tasteless TNA, UK Faction, Kennedy, Punk's Partner

(Spoiler Alert) Now I obviously haven't watched TNA Impact yet as it hasn't aired, but I am disgusted that Kurt Angle made a comment about not being the only one to lose his wife. I don't care if this was scripted (I'm guessing it was) or not, I think it was tasteless. I certainly hope Jarrett approved it before hand. What are your thoughts?

This question is referring to this week's episode of Impact (that was taped on Monday) where Kurt Angle had words for Jeff Jarrett during a closing promo with Mick Foley. I do not want to spoil what happens here so for more, check out the spoilers. As for my opinion on the situation, from the reports we got, it sounded pretty classless. Obviously a comment such as this was scripted, however, it's hard to judge it until the show actually airs. After Thursday's edition of Impact I'm sure that I will have much more to say on the issue. I can tell you that there were plenty of people backstage that thought that the comment was overboard.

With all the UK talent that WWE currently has, such as Drew McIntyre and Jack Gabriel in FCW, and the Burchills on Raw. I was wondering what the chances are that a British Faction may emerge now it seems that Regal has his queen in Layla?

I do not think that it is likely. Paul Burchill is hanging onto his job by a thread as creative seems to have nothing for him. He has done such big jobs on Raw the past couple of weeks they haven't even aired his entrance on television. Hopefully some of the other UK talents will have more success as it seems that Burchill's days in WWE could be numbered.

My question is regarding the status of Mr. Kennedy. I'm a huge fan of his and to be honest, I'm a little worried. From what I here, his contract is up in October and there's a buzz that WWE might dock his pay or not renew at all due to the constant injuries he's been having.

I have heard that Kennedy's job in WWE is safe because of the January release of Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia which stars Kennedy. The project is the first straight-to-DVD film by WWE Studios so I do not see him getting cut before they get a chance to promote it. Kennedy being injury prone is nothing new as he was injured a lot when he was an independent worker. I guess his injuries could affect the amount of his new downside (assuming that one is reached) but I think that he's going to remain with WWE.

It is known that CM Punk will challenge Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase for the World Tag Team Championship in the near future. Have you heard who his partner will be?

It looks like it will be Kofi Kingston; however, I do not think that this is going to be a long-term plan regardless of who becomes his tag team partner. From the way that Raw has been booked the last several weeks it seems like they are going to do some type of Team Punk vs. Team Orton match at Survivor Series. I haven't been told that, however, it seems obvious based on the continuing heat between Punk and Orton. It also makes sense in that Orton will be able to return by then and a match involving other participants will be a better way to bring him back from injury rather than having him work a singles match.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Candice Michelle/No Mercy, The Condemned On TV, Raven Update, More

- Candice Michelle will join the No Mercy Live Blog on the WWE Fan Nation website on Sunday at 7:30 PM ET to talk about her match with Beth Phoenix.

- The Condemned starring Steve Austin will make its television debut on the USA Network this Saturday at 6:30 p.m. ET.

- WNW events correspondent Devin Cutting reporting… Raven will be appearing at the Fog City Wrestling event in San Francisco, California on Saturday, October 25th, 2008. Go to http://fogcitywrestling.com for info about FCW and http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com for info about upcoming shows worldwide.

sky star 2

Super VIP

Advertised Matches & Talent For This Weekend's TNA House Shows

TNA Wrestling hits the road again this weekend for a three-show house show tour in Massachusetts and New York. Below are the advertised matches for each show:

Friday, October 3rd from the Tsongas Arena in Lowell, Massachusetts:

* TNA Champion Samoa Joe vs. Booker T

* TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. with Jacqueline vs. Motorcity Machine Guns

* Awesome Kong vs. Roxxi

* Advertised to appear: AJ Styles, Abyss, TNA X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir, Petey Williams, Cute Kip, Rock N’ Rave Infection with Christy Hemme, Consequences Creed, and the Prince Justice Brotherhood (Shark Boy & Super Eric).

Saturday, October 4th from the Glens Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York:

* TNA Champion Samoa Joe vs. Booker T vs. AJ Styles

* TNA X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed

* Motorcity Machine Guns vs. The Rock N’ Rave Infection with Christy Hemme

* Advertised to appear: TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. with Jacqueline, Abyss, Petey Williams, Awesome Kong, Cute Kip, Prince Justice Brotherhood (Shark Boy & Super Eric), and Roxxi.

Sunday, October 5th from the Crete Civic Center in Plattsburgh, New York

* TNA Champion Samoa Joe vs. Booker T

* TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. with Jacqueline vs. Motorcity Machine Guns

* Awesome Kong vs. Roxxi

* Advertised to appear: AJ Styles, Abyss, TNA X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir, Petey Williams, Cute Kip, Rock N’ Rave Infection with Christy Hemme, Consequences Creed, and Prince Justice Brotherhood (Shark Boy & Super Eric).

sky star 2

Super VIP
Shelly Martinez On eBay Pulling Her Date Auction, Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling

- Shelly Martinez (a/k/a Salinas) addressed her date auction being removed from eBay in her most recent MySpace blog. Martinez wrote, "On another note, yes my eBay was taken down again. eBay is working with my manager on the problem it's just a technical deal, noooo problems!! I will keep everyone posted on eBay, my site (which is gonna be killer) and my little adventures. Until then.....thou shall not fall!!!!!"

sky star 2

Super VIP
Major Changes Within WWE Regarding The Three Brands, Why CM Punk Was Taken Out Of The World Championship Picture, Who Some Are Saying Could Be The Next Household Name In WWE

This article is only available to the Premium subscribers of WrestlingNewsWorld.com. WNW Premium Members get access to the following:

- Access to our Backstage News Updates with news not available on the free site

- All of our Audio Hotlines which include the weekly Insider's News Hotline & Media Conference Calls

- The tremendous WNW Premium Newsletter which is released online every Saturday with all of the big WWE & TNA news from the entire week including an Ask WNW archive

- Our exclusive Premium PPV Previews which give the projected winners for every match of every WWE & TNA pay-per-view with expert analysis

- A FREE subscription to WNW Mobile which sends breaking wrestling news updates to your mobile device

- The completely Advertisement Free version of Wrestling News World which greatly increases load time. No pop-ups, banners, or any other advertisements!

WrestlingNewsWorld.com is proudly the most read professional wrestling news source online! In addition to the exclusive content mentioned you help support us financially and allow us to continue to bring you the best professional wrestling coverage on the Internet.

sky star 2

Super VIP
HBO Working On A Pro Wrestling Based Drama Series

The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that legendary television writer and producer Norman Lear has teamed with HBO for a drama series project based off a family owned pro wrestling business in New York in the 1970s. The show is being written by Aaron Blitzstein and is tentatively titled "Everybody Hurts."