Beta Image DW TM800HD

digidude

Registered
DW TM800HD for Jtag receivers

Beta version no changelod

13-01-11
:D

Download TM800_update_DW_beta.zip

There are known issues in this image, for those thinking of using it.

you will not be able to update or install anything other than whats available from my ppanels that are pre installed on it as the ipk manager is broken in it

it was mainly to get peoples opinions on the cosmetics, that are still not 100% complete

but

by this being leaked, it does prove to people that there are indeed teams other than UR also working on images ;)

any comments and / or suggestions are welcome

elgeneral

Registered
There are known issues in this image, for those thinking of using it.

you will not be able to update or install anything other than whats available from my ppanels that are pre installed on it as the ipk manager is broken in it

it was mainly to get peoples opinions on the cosmetics, that are still not 100% complete

but

by this being leaked, it does prove to people that there are indeed teams other than UR also working on images ;)

any comments and / or suggestions are welcome

I separate this thread in case any user wants to comment or provide some ideas or improvements

thanks for your support to this great machine @digidude

elgeneral

Registered
beta image

19-1-11

as this image has managed to find its way to some forums, i thought id post it here. It is beta, and buggy, and the first image ive made thats not an actual backup image. If any team reading this wants to know how i did something, feel free to ask

its mostly cosmetics, but ive changed loads of stuff, from the wording of the wizard, to graphics within the wizard, graphics within the OSD, information within screens (DW-UR image) front VFD readouts, even managed to change the 'TECHNOMATE' within the boot sequence in the VFD before changing to DW team

somewhere though, ive fooked up, and it now wont install ipk packages, which also means that the blue/blue download panel has stopped working, as this relys on an ipk installer to unpack a list for the actual panel

but, ppanels still works and downloads, so you can press the yellow button, and download full rytek and coolEPG (latest version) as well as rats channel lists

any comments welcome

DO NOT FLASH THIS IMAGE TO A RECEIVER THAT HAS NOT BEEN JTAGGED BY TECHNOMATE. YOU RISK DAMAGING YOUR RECEIVER BEYOND REPAIR, AND MAY VOID THE WARRANTY!!

Download

gracias a digidude

digidude

Registered
this is the same image as in the first post, but as it had found its way here on its own, i uploaded it to one or 2 other forums to see what people think

the next one has the ipk installer fixed ;)