purE2 DM920 UHD- how can I flash

Renard

Registered
Hallo, maybe it is a very stupid question, how to flash this image. But the end is web.zip and my DM920 say always: invalid image". What have I to do?
Regards, Renard

Last edited:

petr888

Registered
DM920

Hello, I will reply to you at the moment but nobody just asked openatv-pure2-not to put into operation, do not apply programs manually or automatically, but there are still pictures to download which I do not understand

Renard

Registered
Hello, @petr888, thank you for your answer. But I do not think, that it is openatv, I think it is an OE2.5 Image.
Regards, Renard

Renard

Registered
May be you are right. I read from "BASED ON OE-Alliance 4.1.,
so it cannot be OE2.5., can it.

petr888

Registered
DM920

I do not understand, so we can follow these sotwers, openatv-pure2-what is the ending of web.zip, other sotwers are normal, but I'm going to write about these sotwery openatv or pure2 on my flesh but at delam what delam just do not tune the programs manually neither automatically nor dreamed ani dreamset, is it a skoda or some sort of how to do these sots to use for DM920, thank you for reply

Renard

Registered
Hello, with the last update there is a dm920-PurE2-6.2-20180313.rootfs.tar.bz2. I Think that flashing now is no problem for me. I will tell you later, when I try.
Regards, Renard