Extra URL

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
OK I will try again then does anyone have a extra addon wrking url for Black hole?

Cheers

There isnt one.

Youll need to find ipk's for what you need to install.

I take it its cams your after ?

Ashybasher

Registered
There isnt one.

Youll need to find ipk's for what you need to install.

I take it its cams your after ?

OK Ferret thanks I appreciate that info I have already started trying to download what I need in ipk format. Just wasn't sure if they still existed or not and you answered my question. Am planning to upgrade the image on my Duo after many years :)

Cheers mate :thum:

Ashybasher

Registered
Just as an aside I still use one of your old backup images BH 1.6.1 that has served me well for year's, is it possible to somehow back up all the plugins I have now and manually reinstall them in the newer image mate? Also I never got around to doing the Bootloader update so when I install these newer images will this happen automatically or will I need to run that first?

Sorry to be a pain :thum:

Cheers Ashy

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Just as an aside I still use one of your old backup images BH 1.6.1 that has served me well for year's, is it possible to somehow back up all the plugins I have now and manually reinstall them in the newer image mate? Also I never got around to doing the Bootloader update so when I install these newer images will this happen automatically or will I need to run that first?

Sorry to be a pain :thum:

Cheers Ashy

Doubt they will be compatible with the later images. Yeah youll need to update to the latest bootloader

Ashybasher

Registered
Ok thanks is it OK to update the bootloader whilst the older image is still in the box and will it still function until I am ready to push the new image?

Cheers

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ok thanks is it OK to update the bootloader whilst the older image is still in the box and will it still function until I am ready to push the new image?

Cheers

Yeah the old image will still work fine with latest loader its backwards compatible.