No signal from Eutelsat 16A 16E

Oxalate

Registered
Hello,
I am new here on this forum and I would like to ask if someone can help me.
Recently I have bought a new satellite equipment
(Strong 7004 reciever, 90cm dish, Inverto IDLB-TWNM22-MNOO3-8PP Twin-LNB).

I can't get any signal from Eutelsat 16A 16E.
Astra 19,2 E works perfectly, so does Hotbird on 13E but the one in between, Eutelsat, no signal whatsoever.

I have searched for the signal hundred time, no luck. Does anyone have any idea how could I solve this problem.
Thank you

digi247

Registered
Your well within the footprint for this satellite on that size of dish on all KU europe beams, have you checked your line of sight where the dish is pointing in between 19 and 13 east to see if you have any obstacles in the way

TonyO

Registered
Check the diseq setting for the satellite, it could be switched to another lnb.

Oxalate

Registered
there are no obstacles between 13 and 19 degrees, just clear sky. As I said, Astra and Hotbird both work perfectly.

What should the diseqc setting be?

asaphus

Registered
That satellite is a bit tricky in my opinion. The best way to find it would be to change to a channel either on 19e or 13e, then go to the service searching menu of your STB, positioner setup, tune to a free to air frequency on 16e sat, then use fine movement to the east or west (depending on which sat is your starting point). When you lock a signal from the 16e, then save the position.

Good luck

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Check the diseq setting for the satellite, it could be switched to another lnb.

What should the diseqc setting be?

The diseq setting for the satellite:

The same as 13E and 19.2E except the USALs Position should be 16E (or on some set up's 15.8E)