Discussion about all FEEDs

standarren

Registered
I know what UFC is. I watched the first one in 1993 and every single show since and every Pride show, Shooto, Elite XC and Strikeforce.

hi mate i'm into ufc to so will be searching all the sats let me no if you find it and i will do the same

Adam1

Registered
WWE Survivor Series

Is this event live on any European satellites (not UK/Sky Box Office)???

Thanks

ABUDLASH

Registered
hi what you use when make blind scan tv card or resciver?? because i have tv card dvbs2 skystar iwant search feed help me

satesco

Feed Hunter
ABDULASH said:
what you use when make blind scan tv card or resciver?? because i have tv card dvbs2 skystar iwant search feed help me

I have answered you via pm that the dvb-s2 card from Technisat does not knows to scan blindscan by hardware.I tell you from my own personal experience because I have such a card.For this reason I sent you to this link because it expressly discuss about blindscan dvbs2 cards!
If you want to know more about blindscan receivers,read here.

mariuss

Registered
Anyone know a feed of Eminem concert from Slane Castel Ireland today around 8 O'clock Irl/Uk time ?

Thanks !

bejtas

Registered
Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)
Frequency: 11135 - Pol: V - SR: 7200 - FEC: -
Category: Sport - Boxe
Transmitted in: MPEG-4
Comments: ID: WSB (Harmonic)

enginbali

Registered
Guys I would like to buy a device for being able to watch the encrypted feeds. Which one is the most practical and easiest?
I have azbox but it is very hard to find the feed and then enter the biss via flashfxp and reboot again.

Thanks!

haydenmarsh

Registered
NOPE NOTHING At the moment found for WWE Tribute to The Troops i dont think there was any feeds last year either im afraid . :confused:

Oh well. that sucks. thought it could have been on Eutelsat 7A but it seems like only UFC 168 is on there. :(

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Dont really matter WWE Taped Tribute to Troops weeks ago ..
if you want the spoilers just pm me :D
it'll be up for download by morning time im certain .

cheers .
-
Barney