Tutorial: All settings vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21 -Hadu -Tandberg by shishmish

jan55

Tutorial - All settings vPlug_Server - Hadu - Tandberg by shishmish

FIRST, I have and use PC with OP "Windows XP SP3" (bought used before two year), graph.card: ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series (bought used before one year), DVBS card: TechniSat SkyStar HD2 (bought new, three years ago) and monitor "Samsung SyncMaster SA300" (bought new, three years ago)
This config of PC does not meet my needs but still i'm happy that I have and this! :)
Why? This is some other story ... ;)

"ID card" of my PC - (pic A)

but moving on ...
All settings in this Tutorial have been successfully made on the configuration listed above and this is not copy/paste project with some second forum :)
In tutorial there is more pictures than written text for reasons that would be convenient for understanding but due to the large number of images (maximum allowed 12 images), this tutorial I have divided into several parts

Part 1

1) Install last version vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21 on C:\vPlug_Server or C:\Program Files\vPlug_Server.
Next copy/paste files of "Tandberg_V1.1" by Anubis_Ir ... (as on pictures 1-4)

Last edited:

jan55

Part 2

2) Settings vPlug_Server.
First create shortcut (icon) of vPlug_Server.exe file on Desktop.
Double left click on taster (mouse) and open window of vPlug_Server.
Follow the instructions (as in pictures 5-11)

Note:
All settings of vPlug Server ("vPlug Server Options", "Edit User(s)" and "Edit CARD(s)" - except "Edit Database") you can make in "vPlug_Server.xml" file. How?
Open "vPlug_Server.xml" file (in main folder of vPlug Server) with Notepad++ and you can write all change, add and delete parameters of Settigs.
Lastly all change and settings - Save file in Notepad++ ... (as in picture 12)

After all settings you can activate and run vPlug Server (pic 13)

jan55

Part 3

3) Setting and open Port in Windows Firewall of PC (for use within the Local Network Connection - Internal IP address) to vPlug Server if clients are outside 127.0.0.1 IP address
(e.g some STB). Instructions as in pictures 14-28 (but in two Part 3 & 4)

Last edited:

jan55

Part 4

4) Converting SoftCam.Key file in v_keys.db file by dint of vPlug2.4.6 emu.
I hope you have already installed vPlug2.4.6, e.g in C:\dvbdream\Plugins\pip00\vPlug2.4.6) - see pictures 29-33

5) Settings and activated Hadu plugin in DVBDream (C-line of vPlug Server). I hope you have already installed Hadu plugin (e.g in C:\dvbdream\Plugins\pip00\Hadu) - see pictures 34-36

jan55

Part 5

... and a few examples working vPlug Server_Hadu_Tandberg in pictures ...
Note: on pictures with DVB Dream when recording screenshots do not see the image (???) but with SmartDVB is OK

I apologize for the language mistakes. I'm sorry for my bad knowledge English language and spelling. Thanks to "Google translator" :D

This tutorial is intended first for all those who do not know shown and described the settings but also for those who know more than me
because i hope that someone will succeed and willing to help, and their comments to improve this tutorial and help to members of this forum.

Also, I apologize because of delays to all my friends who are ask for through private messages to write this tutorial but "never too late when you go to time" ;)

Best Regards :thum:
shishmish

Last edited:

achilefu

Registered
i want to ask u some questions :
part1: i copy file softcam to C:\Program Files\vPlug_Server and then part 4 conveter to softcam
i want to ask : conveter softcam file before or after to C:\Program Files\vPlug_Server????

jan55

first, you need latest SoftCam.key (with valid and correct all keys) and then convert SoftCam.key in v_keys.db file. Both files (SoftCam.key and v_keys.db) copy/paste from vPlug2.4.6 emu in main folder vPlug Server.
In Part 4. is shew - how you convert SoftCam.key in v_keys.db file. In vPlug Server must be correct and valid SoftCam.key and v_keys.db

jan55

This is my vPlug Server.
Download (attached file) and copy/paste unrar complete folder file on:
C:\vPlug Server or C:\Program Files\vPlug Server

You can change data in vPlug_Server.xml with your data: ports,users,pass,etc (open file with Notepad++ and at the end "Save" file).
Now you can run vPlug_Server.exe file with click right button on mouse.
You have all the instructions in this tutorial above (up) ...

I hope that i'm to someone helped about installed and runing vPlug Server

Good luck :thum:

shishmish

fiji

Vplug Server just use with personal computer or laptop for home server
& give cline for maximum receivers who use cline option
& Need Ethernet cable + Wireless Router For Sharing Channels
Open With Vplug Server .
But Latest Some HD Boxes No Need .

saul

Registered
@shishmish Thank you very much!
I followed your tutorial and I was able to start vPlug server, that opens e.g. Mezzo channel in Viaccess. :thum:
Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not working for me on Tandberg :mecry: and I don't know the reason... because I've put the right keys (and I'm watching well through vPlug-DVBDream), but perhaps there is something missing...
Thank you in any case, if you can help furthermore!

jan55

@shishmish Thank you very much!
I followed your tutorial and I was able to start vPlug server, that opens e.g. Mezzo channel in Viaccess. :thum:
Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not working for me on Tandberg :mecry: and I don't know the reason... because I've put the right keys (and I'm watching well through vPlug-DVBDream), but perhaps there is something missing...
Thank you in any case, if you can help furthermore!

download file in attached. unrar file and all files of main folder "vPlug_Server" copy/paste in your main folder "vPlug Server" (vPlug_Server.exe file not necessary because you already have).
also you can change the IP address, port and users in your "vPlug_Server.xml" file with "Notepad++" ...

Work very well Tandberg --> vPlug_Server --> Hadu (in DVB Dream) (see picture recorded moment ago) and you can add "user" to your cs server in STB receiver (CCcam or camd35 protocol) ...

Good luck :thum:

saul

Registered
@shishmish Thanks again for your quick and kind reply. :thum:
Unfortunately I have still the same problem, that is all ok with others (like Viaccess) but nothing for Tandberg. :mad:
I'm using STB (Dreambox) connected to vPlug server on PC.
Here is log for Viaccess, with ECM request and no problem.
But nothing happens for Tandberg, there is nothing also in log. It seems that STB doesn't recognize Tandberg and so it doesn't start ECM request?
Many thanks again for help. :)

saul

Registered
@shishmish
Dreambox 7080HD with Gemini image, I'm using CCcam there.
I'm afraid that maybe there is something wrong with internal settings for Tandberg channels on my STB, otherwise I don't know...
Thanks for your interest!

jan55

you have a good signal on 10E-11387V30000. try rescan TP and run vPlug_Server. i hope that you copied all the files of attached "vPlug Server" (overriding corrected vPlug_Server.xml file) in your main folder "vPlug_Server" with corrected IP address (of your PC), port and user to C-line in your CCcam server. it's necessary open port in Windows Firewall on your PC ...

Good luck

saul

Registered
you have a good signal on 10E-11387V30000. try rescan TP and run vPlug_Server. i hope that you copied all the files of attached "vPlug Server" (overriding corrected vPlug_Server.xml file) in your main folder "vPlug_Server" with corrected IP address (of your PC), port and user to C-line in your CCcam server. it's necessary open port in Windows Firewall on your PC ...

Good luck

Yes, I have also a quite good signal on 7E Tandberg transponders, and I did the things you mentioned above. All is ok for vPlug server with other encryptions (Viaccess), so the program is running well, I think. And I'm able to open Tandberg channels on my pc with SkyStar hardware, DVBDream and vPlug. Then I would like also to watch on Dreambox, but for the moment I'm unable to solve this problem... There is no ECM request on the vPlug server log about Tandberg channels selected on Dreambox, so perhaps there is something wrong on Dreambox settings or CCcam configuration for Tandberg?
Anyway, a big thank you for your patience!