Sky IT

lataokej

Registered
hello guys im new here
is there any possibility that sky IT is going to be hacked again in cccam or cccam are dying by iptv.
thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
sky IT stopped working in card share at least 3 years ago .
cccam stopped being supported since 2010 .
What makes you even think it was ever 'hacked' in CCcam ?
Do you know even what a true hack really is ?

if so then i would seriously doubt you would even be asking such silly question/s .
CCcam is dead That is a reality Fact , so the answer to your question/s is NO , there is zero possibility that sky IT is going ever work again with CCcam !!
There is a very,very slim possibility sky IT might work via Oscam but even that is highly unlikely , there is a far greater possibility that i might win the lottery .

IPTV is already dying also due to the same reasons card share was stopped , too many commercial spammers posting adverts spamming everywhere about it .
Make no mistake about it Broadcasters are aware and watching and reading EVERYTHING that is going on in the forums and on the internet in general .

Spire2zz

What you say it mainly true but your thinking through the ethos of western laws. Don't forget there are many countries with little or no legal protection over intillectual property. In fact the most sophisticated piracy operations mainly operate from these countries apart from the odd more ammature outfit. I think the main reason *** is not hacked yet is a combination of the fact that the scene has become a bit more morral in recent years. Probably because people get older and understand more the implications of what they are making possible, and who's going to end up making a business for organised crime. Also that people have jobs families etc. And in most country where this stuff is being done on a commercial scale the European market is not that important to them. I do still think it will get hacked at some point though.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i would hope your right i really do but a proper hack not via Oscam or C/S ...
because its commercial pay servers and their spam adverts that stopped ND$ and forced system upgrades and any possibility in future times to break this encryption
there has been a serious amount of money sunk into securing ND$ UK/IT/DE so forgive me for not being in any way optimistic or hopeful of any major breakthrough same can be said for Irdeto,Viaccess,Nagra3 and various other Encryption systems which Still remain secure .

sandy55

they are in iptv right...
but in reality they are shared over CS to the iptv ;)
this is the fact
and another fact is that currently any of chipset pairing technology is not safe
doesnt matter if they using STI BCM or MSTAR

herrrr

this is the fact
and another fact is that currently any of chipset pairing technology is not safe
No: they use regular SKY IT decoders and original cards.
The video buffering is reshared.

sandy55

No: they use regular SKY IT decoders and original cards.
The video buffering is reshared.

only in crap iptv streaming servers and only if current provider have removed CSA the rest of providers are mainly hacked with pairing

Spire2zz

this is the fact

Streaming on iptv is possible with off the shelf hardware designed for cable opperator's which works with pairing which could be purchased by anybody. The problem for illegal iptv is that the licenced pairing hardware can display a code in the image to identify the cards used if the stream is discovered. Also due to the difficulty of having a workung card/reciever per channel I agree a hacked pairing would be the only effective way to share paired sat services over iptv or cs. It's entirely possible that this has been done secretly and on a commercial level since there is at least one commercial illegal iptv ive used that seems a bit too good not to be that.