crashed box solo clone

WellDone

Registered
you have other file down here aswell

try this then
FILES ARE FOR V1/V2 BOXES ONLY.DO NOT FLASH THEM ON V3 BOXES

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE UpdateAllFlash TO FLASH OTHER FILES THAN THE SOLO_boot.bin .ALREADY USERS HAVE FLASH THE BOX USING THAT SOFTWARE TO FLASH THE CFE2 WHICH BRICK THE BOX.THE CFE2 FILE IS TO BE FLASH ONLY WITH THE USB PEN DRIVE
USE WINDOWS XP AND REAL COM PORT.USB-TO-SERIAL DOES NOT WORK.

HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU+ SOLO

First you have to make sure that you read the and watch everything before you start and the most important is to not mix the files (for SOLO and DUO )

In the video “one.avi” are the basic steps for updating the VU+ Solo box. That something goes wrong what you have to do is before you start the steps on video “one.avi” is to use the software and bin files to flash the boot (specially for RED LIGHT ) and then follow the steps on the video.

In the second video “two.avi” it is showing that not all the USB pen drives are compatible .The first one is 4Gb Patriot Supersonic pulse USB3 ,which doesn’t work with VU (ot it doesn’t work for me).Its took me many hours to find it out blaming my 4 PCs .The second USB is 2 GB no brand wink .As you can see from the video with the Patriot the box boot straight from the NAND doesn’t go to the USB and update the file and goes to the image .Whet I plug the second 2Gb pen drive the box stop and update the file from the USB (cfe_cfe_auto.bin or image files).
In the update_SOLO.zip you will find everything what you need.In the folder "ERASE" there is the software "UpdateAllFlash.exe and soloboot.bin " which you can use it in case that you got a RED Light or you want to start from scratch .Good Luck
Hope this HOW TO was in help.

storm_breaker

------------
DO THIS :

1 -installing the soloboot.bin with UpdateAllFlash.exe
2 -installing the UPFLASH120227.bin with renewflash.exe
3 -Erase the memory with ERASE126.exe
4 -installing the Secret SOLO-120229.bin with secupd111230.exe
5 -installing the cfe_solo_2.0 with a usb pen drive
6 -installing a image XX with the usb pen drive

Attachments
one.zip
two.zip
upload_SOLO.zip
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.doc
HOW TO BRING A LIVE YOUR BRICK VU.pdf
PowerConnection.zip
Description: If you have a problem with loading/flashing the files.

One of these methods is valid for Cloud Ibox 1? Is a clone for Vu+Solo, i tried to flash one of the last images Vu+ Solo without knew 'bombs' and now, dont have image in HDMI, I dont know how to recover it from brick.

Before i tried to flash, had OpenATV
Drivers: 2013-12-12
Version 3.0
Chipset: 7325
CPU: BCM1325B0

Thank you so much!!

Last edited: