Manhattan Passion-Help

ekbal

Registered
Guys,

I just bought a new Manhattan Passion which has a card sharing ability. Can anyone help me to find/ tell me the software to access as how we do in dream box where we can edit or input the cline ? Thank You guys.

sory pure

Registered
Guys,

I just bought a new Manhattan Passion which has a card sharing ability. Can anyone help me to find/ tell me the software to access as how we do in dream box where we can edit or input the cline ? Thank You guys.
help me 2 i guys have manhattan passion and i want tobe like dreambox.tq

Amrit bir

Registered
Hi sory pure,
Manhattan Passion is just a receiver, not like dm,but it can function like dm, very simple, off set,plug in lan cable then on set, go to network and select ccam, it will display sever support, select DHCP, on ccam2.0.11,url- press red button and type your c line in.only thing you need is user id no? password ? ccam port ? all this from your guy who is giving you c line, then press save, you are up and going,all the best

rdg

predato46

Registered
sorry all, I'm use google translate. hello friends, where I can get the software & firmware manhattan 1920lx passion hd latest version? because I'm still new here please be guided or directed to the link I was looking for. regards