442 feeds Need New Sat Box

frightlinerman21

Donating Member
Hi Guys can someone have a word with the guys that make the satellite boxes we need a new 422 hd meg2/4 box so people like me that are not gen up on all the Technical stuff so we can open them or some one make a vid on how to set it up on youtube
Regards

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Invest in a DVB Card/Box and never look back ,
i am no technical wizard whatsoever and i can manage to see any 4:2:2 Feed that comes along .
its really not that difficult just need good DVB Card like TBS
d/load LAV Filters Run ProgDVB and scan TP then copy/paste Biss key if required into Vplug and your watching 4:2:2 Feeds :D
Even DVB Dream is already set up for you once u d/load it so really cant be much more simple than that ,
if your waiting for a sat box to do it then forget it
manufactuers and software guys are looking at making the big money
therefor will opt for boxes with IPTV And cardsharing via Commercial Payservers [ so called "Gifts " ] which has been the case for past 10 years and i doubt it will change as long as they are putting wads of cash in thier pockets .
thats the hard facts ..
there is enuff Tutorials about DVB Boxes however its just a case of reading and learning every day like i do ..

Tutorials and sticky threads are Here so start reading is my advise => http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=104

good luck : )

dmr0x

Registered
nvidia shield decodes 4.2.2 you could stream it out of your box to the shield.

Francescone

d/load LAV Filters Run ProgDVB and scan TP then copy/paste Biss key if required into Vplug and your watching 4:2:2 Feeds
Very interesting topic. I have TBS5925 that I suppose it's OK for 422 feeds. What is LAV Filter? Could you please explain? Also, could you clarify BISS decoding? It means: how can I insert keys and get it from inside ProgDVB? Thanks.

natedogg20050

Donating Member
France just load the DCW Plugin for ProgDVB enter the Key Press Ok Done.

LAV is just to Decode and handle the video Broadcast

Francescone

Excuse me... I'm here again. Just downloaded and installed ProgDVB as explained in DVB Chat section, and it seems to work properly with my TBS5925. Where can I find mentioned DCW plugin and LAV filter? Please help. Thanks.

Francescone

Fine. I downloaded all that and it works. Do you know if dcw_plugin can be used tiwh ebspro and VLC? So, ProgDVB seems very good, but my best setup would be ebspro for blind scan and VLC for viewing. This is my process: blind scan with ebs pro, as soon as I find transponders I examine it with TSReader and watch any channel with VLC. Please note that TSReader and VLC can be opened directly inside ebs pro, this is strong point. But until now I had no chance to open BISS encrypted channels. Any chance to use dcw_plugin with this setup? What do you think? Thanks.

Francescone

Yes, I have TBS5925 and it perfectly works with EBS Pro and now with ProgDVB, too. No problem. I would like to continue using ebs instead of ProgDVB because in ebs you don't need loading a channel list to view noe single channel, you just blind scan and, as I said earlier, with TSReader and VLC you can examine/watch the broadcast. The useful feature is that both external program are linked to ebs, in fact I open TSReader and VLC from inside ebs by context-menu. Very simple to use. So, my question is: is that any chance to decode BISS with this configuration? It means: can I use dcw_plugin in some way inside ebs/TSReader/VLC chain? Thanks.

Jamie A

Registered
I've tested and can clear BISS feeds within ESBSpro by using TSReader and vplug (paste the vplug files into the MDPlugins folder in the local TSReader directory). Video is viewed through VLC.

So it is possible, but I personally think this is a messy and overly complicated way of doing it.

It's simpler to scan for feeds with ESpro and then copy the feed parameters into DVBViewer/ProgDVB and watch this way.

daveondisc

Registered
It's simpler to scan for feeds with ESpro and then copy the feed parameters into DVBViewer/ProgDVB and watch this way.

I even easier to use SmartDVB latest version which scans the same as EBSpro and you can watch, record TS and enter keys all in the same software. Just my opinion :)

dmr0x

Registered
I've tested and can clear BISS feeds within ESBSpro by using TSReader and vplug (paste the vplug files into the MDPlugins folder in the local TSReader directory). Video is viewed through VLC.

So it is possible, but I personally think this is a messy and overly complicated way of doing it.

you can set ebspro to save scan list in dvbviewer format

Francescone

Where can I find this vplug? Could you please post any link for download? Thanks.

Francescone

Thank you very much. Just installed, and it seems to work but any channel clears. Tried in ProgDVB and TSReader (I prefer TSReader). I checked Active checkbox in Plugin menu, so in Monitor window I see all emu infos. I updated softcam.key, I tried on RAI and SRG but do not clear. What can i do? Also, are BISS keys in softcam.key file, too? Thanks.