Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

ProgDVB crashes when viewing 3w

Signal Reception

Old 21-09-2017, 18:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default ProgDVB crashes when viewing 3w

It crashes every time and I have to reset so it doesn't mess up the configuration.
Sometimes it crashes on 7.2w.
Reception is abysmal on both.
Any suggestion is more than welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to tranc3rooney For This Useful Post:
CANADA (22-09-2017)
Old 21-09-2017, 19:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 90,487 Times in 18,453 Posts

IT Will happen when Signal is below threshold
3°W however usually gives good signals especially on active feeds so i do not really understand why this would happen other than due to far too low signal as i do only get crash when my TBS can not lock a signal for more than 15sec
but you say Reception is abysmal on both sats so only solution your likely to get is to improve signal on both Sats ..BUT 7.3W is not a good sat for me i get only 6-7db depending on your location you probably should get more than 10db which is enuff to ensure you will not get crashes and 3°W is hard to lock when no active feeds are around so not ideal to try align your dish with 3W better trying on 7.3W
your issues is nothing to do with ProgDVB but more to do with weak signal strength on your dish .
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
CANADA (22-09-2017)