Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Satellite Beam Footprint

Signal Reception

Old 29-01-2017, 14:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Oo, yes, I can If antenna is big enough than it is possible
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RimaNTSS For This Useful Post:
librariandvb (29-01-2017), OpenFox (27-03-2017), pedro2000uk (31-01-2017), tani1 (27-03-2017)
Old 29-01-2017, 15:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
I see, it works! Well, I am cheating, sorry for that.... I do not say size of antenna I am using
you dont have a signal during the whole day with a signal of 58% - i bet
Old 29-01-2017, 15:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No, I do not. It is changing during 24 hours, sometimes better sometimes worse.
Old 29-01-2017, 15:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Where are you locaded?
Old 29-01-2017, 15:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

My location in profile is right. I was monitoring signals from Astra2E during last Sun-outage period. You can see on the graph how signal was changing during the day and also completely dropped at certain time when sun was behind the satellite.
Old 29-01-2017, 16:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,780 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimaNTSS View Post
Oo, yes, I can If antenna is big enough than it is possible
Congratulations, mate
You're the 2017 out of beam Master of sat-universe

The Following User Says Thank You to kugujen For This Useful Post:
OpenFox (27-03-2017)
Old 27-03-2017, 22:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Are the osn/bein sports on 7W possible to view on a 2meter dish in the midlands uk?
Old 27-03-2017, 22:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,722 Times in 790 Posts

Look at 'lyngsat.com' and see the footprint.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
OpenFox (27-03-2017), utdman (27-03-2017)