SPAIN DIGITAL+ AND CANALSAT FRANCE ASTRA 19.2

valentino50

Registered
Hi therefrance hd tnt hd signal on astra.

can someone please help Iam in scotland i have got a 90cm dish monoblock lnb pointed on astra+hotbird with excellent signal 70% with most channels but I can not get digital+hd neither canalsat on Astra....
your help would be much apprciated:mecry:

Last edited:

Coastman

Registered
Hi valentino 50. For the HD channels transponder will need to be set to dvb-s2/8PSK. Not familiar with your receiver but i have Technomate 6900 and no need to alter in mine after entering frequency and symbol rate but not true with some other recievers.For example on D+ 10729V 22000 2/3 DVB-S2/8PSK. Try this and if successful then work through up to date list for Astra 19.2E.

valentino50

Registered
Hi valentino 50. For the HD channels transponder will need to be set to dvb-s2/8PSK. Not familiar with your receiver but i have Technomate 6900 and no need to alter in mine after entering frequency and symbol rate but not true with some other recievers.For example on D+ 10729V 22000 2/3 DVB-S2/8PSK. Try this and if successful then work through up to date list for Astra 19.2E.

Hi Coastman and thanks for your reply...i forgot to mention my receiver is STARSAT5300 USB...Its not an HD receiver i know that i can not view the HD channels with it....but i just want to have a signal on the channels metionned on my first thread...the strange thing is i have got some signal(only not picture) on some other HD channels such as MTV HD 11778V-TVP HD 10861H-EINSFESTIVAL HD 12421H...I guess i only have signal with DVB-S and not DVB-S2
once again thanks mate your help is appreciated

Last edited:

Coastman

Registered
Hi again valentino 50. Im a little bit confused now myself but for example using the frequency 12421H 27500 this is a transponder in mpeg 2&4 so will be able to scan in all sd and hd channels and you should be clearing all the channels except as you said Eins Festival HD likewise on the other two transponders you have quoted. Those transponders in dvb-2/8PSK format will only have HD channels in them and so will not show up with any signal on your receiver. I apologise if i have got youre original query wrong if so try and word it a bit differently.

valentino50

Registered
Hi Coastman and thanks once again for your response. I think i know what the problem is, i guss my receiver only picks up channels signals from HD channels with DVB-S only and not DVB-S2.
i was just trying to see if i could get HD channels signal now all i have to do is to get a DVB-S2 receiver HD compatible
Thanks for you time Coastman:clapping:

Coastman

Registered
Hi valentino50. Glad you have now sorted the problem pretty much what i was trying to put over but probably not clear enough. As you say you need a DVB-S2 receiver and you will have all the transponders you are missing at the moment. I have a Technomate 6900HD Combo Super+ and serves all the stuff i need as it is an excellent and easy to use receiver with a good tuner.

Last edited: