Decrypt Channels with WinTV Nova HD2 on Astra 19.2 possible?

SatANass

Registered
Guys, i´m new to this hacking and encrypting thing with different tools. But it´s interesting to experiment with it and to try to make some channels visible.

So i´ve installed vplug and tried different settings and Softcams etc., and it was possible to make one ORF Channel visible just for a couple of seconds and then the screen went black again. It was really strange and motivating at once, because i did something else in the meantime and after 15-20 minutes i heard a voice and opened the DVBViewer again and could see the stream of an ORF channel for seconds. If i understand it correctly, it takes always some time to make a channel visible, right? How long should it take? Or did i something wrong, because it went black again? I´m completly new to this.^^

Because of this expirience with one channel, i´m on it now trying to learn more.lol How this works and whats possible and what not.

English is not my native language but i hope you understand what i try to say.:)

What i want to know is, what is possible with this receiver or does it matter at all? I´m only on Astra 19.2 and my question is for example, is a new Softcam Key only for Astra 19.2 required or not or can i try it with others too?

Is there an inofficial Handbook for vplug and other tools in german language maybe?

Respect to all the Masters here, who know alot about it and share it with the community. Maybe i can learn a bit from you guys. I did read a couple of Threads, but it´s not easy to understand all of it and how it works exactly and as i said above it´s not my native language.

All i can say is that i like this forum and it´s nice to share the same interest with all of you.:)

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
19.2E has nothing "Hacked" or open via Softcam keys
ORF Channels have four different Encryption methods
Cryptoworks
Irdeto 2
Viaccess 5.0
VideoGuard

you may have caught it very briefly using Cryptoworks
which previously was broken for quite some time or when it used CCW [ Constant Control Word Key ] .
You will not open for long time however , only unless your using Hadu plugin and connected to a commercial server
but we do not discuss cardsharing or commercial server here use google for that .

You would open and clear much more if your dish was motorized or on a different Satellite since like i said nothing opens with softcam keys on 19.2E
10°East,7°East would be much better as these are used a lot for LIVE Feeds aswell as various channels that use BISS Encryption 24/7
hope that helps and there is plenty of Sticky Thread topics to read please take time to translate
and Read Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=171268

MickeEst

Registered
You just got lucky and hit the "jackpot". In some very rare occasions vplug can accidentaly create the same CW which actually opens this ten seconds of picture and audio. And really, these are rare as lottery win.

When there were more encryptions cracked and openable by vplug, I too got couple of times these situations, when vplug briefly unlocked a channel, which never ever was opened by emu. Usually it happened during zapping in the channel list.

SatANass

Registered
19.2E has nothing "Hacked" or open via Softcam keys
ORF Channels have four different Encryption methods
Cryptoworks
Irdeto 2
Viaccess 5.0
VideoGuard

you may have caught it very briefly using Cryptoworks
which previously was broken for quite some time or when it used CCW [ Constant Control Word Key ] .
You will not open for long time however , only unless your using Hadu plugin and connected to a commercial server
but we do not discuss cardsharing or commercial server here use google for that .

You would open and clear much more if your dish was motorized or on a different Satellite since like i said nothing opens with softcam keys on 19.2E
10°East,7°East would be much better as these are used a lot for LIVE Feeds aswell as various channels that use BISS Encryption 24/7
hope that helps and there is plenty of Sticky Thread topics to read please take time to translate
and Read Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=171268

Thanks for your detailed answer.

Does it mean that it will never ever be possible or is just a question of time? Or is it theoretically not possible to decrypt ASTRA 19.2E Channels via vplugin or other tools?

What i want to understand is, what did they change in terms of encryption, because a couple of years ago, it was possible and easy to make some channels visible with vplugin or other tools in seconds.

Nothing is 100% secure, right?

Hadu or cardsharing is not an option for me, because my inet connection is too bad. And i can´t move the dish. The only hope was to make a couple of channels visible on 19.2E

But even if it does not work yet or in the future, i like this topic. Just to learn a bit more about encryption and decryption, the tools and how it works in general. Very interesting.:)

Last edited:

MickeEst

Registered
what did they change in terms of encryption, because a couple of years ago ... because my inet connection is too bad.

They changed old (hacked) card version with new secure ones, then switched off these old CAID's on satellite and that means finito for vplug. Newer encryptions (versions) are impossible to hack or much more complicated for hacking and today's world, where internet is in our everyday life, vplug is nearly obsolete (except BISS decryption) and there are nobody who bother to hack.
For that reason practically any internet connection is sufficient if ping time is relatively short. But this is not discussed in SU furthermore.

SatANass

Registered
Ok, thanks for the info. If i understand it correctly there are no channels encrypted with BISS on Astra 19.2, right?