Mgcamd 1.37

charly28

Registered
Put all config files in var/keys. Replace bin file in var/bin.
I using mgcamd like Cccamd client and of course use last softcam.
Edit this line in mg_cfg
G: { 32 }
P: { 02 }
B: { 11 } # E2
For me, mgcamd 1.37 on Ipbox99 (one tuner) works very well, even with cccam 2.14-2.21

Thank you for your reply. So, lines in my mg-cfg are the same as yours. When I replace 1.35.bin with new one 1.37 and restart client I see in log that the channels receive CW and must be decripted, but unfortunately there is no picture on TV. When return the old 1.35 all is O.K. there is picture? The box is with IP99HD_e2hd_r20110628_flash_version ABcom flash and with addon_client 1.0. Could you tell me your box with which Flash Image is, maybe the problem is there?

ssal

Registered
Thank you for your reply. So, lines in my mg-cfg are the same as yours. When I replace 1.35.bin with new one 1.37 and restart client I see in log that the channels receive CW and must be decripted, but unfortunately there is no picture on TV. When return the old 1.35 all is O.K. there is picture? The box is with IP99HD_e2hd_r20110628_flash_version ABcom flash and with addon_client 1.0. Could you tell me your box with which Flash Image is, maybe the problem is there?
I using Nocturno last image 26092011, the best image for ipbox99.
Put this version http://www.ab-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=39420 and online update in last version using enigma update plugin.

waran

Registered
ssal.
help needed

i have ipbox 9000 hd. i can not install mgcamd 1.37 for i can watch. what image is suitable this kind box mate...

lukin

Registered
I hope someone can help me out here...i`m desperate.

I have a dreambox 800hd, i`m on Openpli 2.01...i downloaded Mgcamd 1.35 from online feed and replaced the bin form pli 2.0 to make mgcamd 1.37 work (i read a post someone wrote), and i have the latest updated softcam with the current Irideto2 key (06), yet somehow c+nl doesn`t open...black screen on all channels from that provider...now, what is more confusing is that other packages are working great...i mean those on viaccess for example, which means that the emu is working just fine, no?...cuz i doubted for a sec that it could be the cause.

Can you please tell what to do, or how to troubleshoot, to pinpoint where that bug is coming from?
How do i check if it`s running or not?
What do i have to have in var/key or var/scce?

if you`re on openli 2.01 and c+nl (canal digitaal astra 19) is working, please help out.

Thx.

lukin

Registered
Head over to Pli support forum to read about it, search for Mgcamd 1.37, you`ll find my post there laying it out.

Thx anyways for everything!

goofy gorilla

Registered
hi guys - can someone point me to mgcamd1.37 for blackhole image 1.6.4 enigma2 for my vu+duo ?...i understand it has to be in the .tg format..ta

muca

Registered
@warn: depends on image. use download server of your image. (unless it'ts not a firmware)

@goofy gorilla: sorry I can not add atachments to posts. Plese register Your account or PM.

Last edited:

waran

Registered
depends on image. use download server of your image. (unless it'ts not a firmware)

i´m using gemini 4.7 version.
have u any idea abt.. which image is suitable for dm500s

Last edited: