NEW Dreambox DM7080 HD

ararat

which tuner It have any one put light on it plz?
Some guys already have DM7800HD (sample boxes for testing purposes) at home and they report on a german board.
One of them reported (my translation with my remarks):

Horizontally plugged in twin sat tuner (preinstalled)
+
two free slots for additional tuners of own choice (identical in construction to DM7020HD tuners)
---

therefore the following combinations are possible

4x DVB-S(2)
2x DVB-S(2), 2x DVB-C/T
3x DVB-S(2), 1x DVB-C/T

The (preinstalled) twin sat tuner is removable,
but there don´t (yet ???) exist any replacement tuners for other ways of dvb reception (cable / terrestrial).

-------

Additional own remark:
So you perhaps may consider the DM7080HD rather a kind of improved DM8000HD without a DVD/Blu-Ray discwriter/-player slot than an improved DM7020HD.

Costs half the price of a fully equipped DM8000HD (both my dm8000´s with DVD + 2 TB HDD cost me roundabout 1300 € each, when I bought them).
Compared with DM8000HD the new DM7080HD e.g. has faster dual core processor has faster Gigabit LAN, has faster USB 3.0, can scale content to 1080p (and not only play it.)

New enigma 2.2 (already running on DM7080HD sample boxes) will give some improved handling (easier backup functions, logging functions and more) and is meant to be made available for other original dreamboxes (not clones) with mips architecture, too (therfore it will not be available for old dm7025 and dm800pvr)

Last edited:

kami2k

Registered
Personally I tested vu brand also, but their tuners are not good they always give 5 to 8% less snr, best was of dm800hd so far, so i was wondering how was the reception and tunning of DM7080HD

mr.strauss

Registered
Dreambox 7080HD #3
Leaves the beta stage, soon enters the real world.

Thx @ Merlin-Team

Last edited:

j0k3r

Registered
Hi @ all,

Today I recieved my DM 7080HD, but there is no software out, no newnigma or something for that new Box. Only the last Original DMM Image, is there a way to use cccam with that original DMM Image?

Thanks in advance ;)

ismail dream

Registered
Msr j0k3r
Please, tell us more information about the device and its specifications and if possible to display video or images so the most important thing and its own tuner and you Harith and Wher you sale from :thum::thum::thum::thum::thum::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:

BM300

Super VIP
Hi @ all,

Today I recieved my DM 7080HD, but there is no software out, no newnigma or something for that new Box. Only the last Original DMM Image, is there a way to use cccam with that original DMM Image?

Thanks in advance ;)

Congratulations.
Try installing a multi-boot plugin like Barry Allen or Meoboot.
Install any software on the external flash and take it from there the same way as other Enigma2 boxes.

All the above is guesswork since I have not handled the box yet.

There is new version of Barry Allen for DM7080 OE2.2 on the following link
Here

There is a German manual here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=276476

Last edited:

ValeUrze

Registered
Dm 7080 HD- HELP !!!

Friends Help please
what to do
information on the display
RESCUE MODE